Fox news

MY POV:

I try to open my eyes, the smell of hand sanitizer fills the rooms air. I can't feel my arms, I hear faded footsteps walking around. "Ok, are you up hun?" I hear a soft female voice speak to me. "Sweetie you are going to be ok.. just try to take it slow. Ok?" She says. I can't see, I try to open my eyes again, I can vividly make out were I am. Small room, chairs. "W- where am I?" I say, my voice is groggy and scratchy. "Your safe.."  she says, I start to open my eyes more. Her silky black hair, tied back in a bun. Brown eyes with pale skin, she's a nurse. "What hap-end?" I ask "Well hun... you tried to kill your self.. uh" I start to remember, blood dripping from my wrist. I lift my arm up and put it to my face, I lightly caress it with my finger, they were wrapped in some kind of bandage. I see blood - probably old blood- seeping through the white tissue. I smile "Hm.." I say "Are you ok? Do you want to talk about it or?" I giggle a little, I'm STILL alive. She gives me a confused look. "I don't want to be here.." I says as I try to get up from the bed, taking off all the strings connected to my arms and face. "N- no your supposed to be resting, let's lay down." I motioned my arm for he to go away "Nah I'll be fine.." I stand up and try to walk to the door, my feet hurt so bad. Stepping on glass probably. I push trough the pain, I open the door I turn around one last time to see the nurse calling on the phone. I scoffed and walked- no limped down the hallway. I had no idea we're I was going but I just wanted to go home, to Bill and Tom. Yeah... home. I hear a voice behind me "Hey little girl! Get back here!" I did not recognize it I did not turn around. I ran, trying to find a exit. As I passed one of the rooms, and I thought I was Kyle, I tripped falling to my face. I groaned at I felt pairs of hands grab me, pulling me back to the room. Fuck..

I get dragged back into the room by security guards, my vision was blurred so I couldn't make out what they looked like, just that they were tall and had the word Security Guard on their shirts. "Mrs, you have a visitor.." the nurse says as I sit on the bed, almost falling off, I felt something drip from my nose, I touched it and my nose was bleeding from the fall.. I moaned a little, I hate blooded, anything red really. But I was mused to it now, slitting my wrist 10 times is why. I look up hearing the door creak open. And there he was. "Bill!" I say getting up from my bed I hug him. "Let's go home bill!" I say but he doesn't move. "Bill? Come on let's go.. home?" He was not moving, just staring at nothing. "BILL?! ANSWER ME." He looks at me in the eyes. "Hello? Are you there? Are you ok??" My mind drifts back to me sitting on the hospital bed, the nurse shaking my shoulder, I look at her. My mind was playing tricks on me. Bill was not here, he never was. " Miss you need to rest your losing blood lay back.." she says

I look down at my wrist, dark blood seeping from the tissues I was losing blood. Lots of it. I start to feel dizzy and numb, I look around, my vision blurred again, I see the door swing open.. "K-kyle?" I say as I fall backwards and black out. Again.

BILLS POV:

Me, Tom, George, and Gustav all agreed to find Regan. And that's what we were gonna do. I was sitting at the tv watching the news, I never really do but just so see what's on. Everyone heads down to the living room, we're I was at the tv, but something catches my eye. Then I see what was on the news.. "A young woman named 'Regan Schmidt,' was sadly pronounced dead this evening. We don't officially know yet, but she was found with many injuries in her wrist and many signs of serious abuse. If you have seen her in the last 48 hours please contact us into more information until further notice. We are live on Fox News. I'm Kelly Kalrk thanks for listening."  I saw Tom standing at the bottom of the stairs, looking at the tv with a blank- shocked expression. I started tearing up and slowly kneeling down to the floor with my face in my hands. I did not care how, when, were we find her. I want to see her alive. Not dead with pale purple lips. Why did she try to kill her self? Who has put her through whatever made her want to do this? Why? We're was Evelyn? We're is my baby? I want to know. I break down, tears in tears falling from my eyes, Tom runs up to me and runs my back, somehow he was calm.. for now at least. I WANT to find Regan and my child ALIVE. I NEED to find them.

TIME SKIP 7:36

I was sitting at the table, with a cup of water in my hand, my eyes were still red and puffy from crying. "Bill? We need to go home.. BILL?!" I hear a faint voice. Regans voice. "Regan? Hello?!" I holler, I see Tom sitting at the couch. He was tearing up and she stroked his hand on his head. "S-she's gone bill. Dead." He says a tear falling to his jeans. "No. I- I just heard her... speak to me." I say my voice cracking a little. "No bill. No you didn't..." he says. I was not feeling anything. U felt sick to my stomach, knowing that she was dead, but I did not want to believe it.. maybe, just maybe.. she was still alive. I ran to the bathroom and threw up, I spat and flushed, tears falling in the toilet as it flushed. We're was she, who had took her from my life. Why? "Bill are you ok? Well- what wrong?" I hear toms voice at he lightly knocks on the door, I stand up and unlock it. "I'm fine.." I say not even looking at him, and I passed him up and went to the car and drove home- more like speeding down the road, not giving a care in the world if I passed red lights, or if there was cars in the way. I just wanted to feel Regans hands in mine, her soft peach lips pressed against mine. I wanted her perfectly shaped body cuddled in mine. I want her back.

MY POV:

I wake up, in the same room before. Head still pounding, wrists still swelling and numb, throat still sore, legs and feet still throbbing in pain. "Hey hun.. let's go home.." I hear a voice say.
But not Bills, not Toms, but that crazy man Kyle. He try's to pick me up, with his big thick hands, I try to resist.. I do. But for some reason I can't, 'Was this a nightmare? What's wrong with me?' I think to myself, he lifts me off the bed and walks me down a long hallway, it feels live forever until I see clouds, a perfect blue sky, a bright sun beaming on my thin skin, a warm breeze on my face. I see Kyle look down at me a few times, with rage and sadness in his eyes. I did not care tho. I just wanted to feel this breeze on my face forever and ever- but that peace was soon interrupted by being put- no thrown onto a car, the floor was plastic. The hard floor hit my ribs making me groan, I could not move. Not even at that. Then he closed the doors, I got one last look outside until it was shut down.

Kyle goes back into that front of the car and starts to drive off. "So, wanted to die huh?" I hear him say. I did not respond, even if I tried I probably wouldn't have been able to anyway. "Helloo? Reggann?" He says in sing song. He grunts and presses the gas, making the car speed up. I was not feeling anything at all. I of course felt the agonizing pain all over my body. But inside, I felt like a empty mess. I try to sit up, my ribs swelled, hands in pain...

'How did I end up like this, when did my life take such a HUGE turn. In one day- well two I end up like this. Hm? Where is my bill? Dose he even care? Do they even care at all? That I'm missing? How will they know what has happened to me?'

I think to myself. Minutes feel like hours until we pull up, he stopped the car and opens his door, then the back door, he pulls my legs and grabbed my arm, holding me in bridal style again back in the house. I still could not move, even how hard I tried. He opens the door and sets me down on the couch. I start to wake up, well... moving. My fingers twitch, my eyes flutter open. Then I take a deep breath. To get up off the couch and run out of the house. He never locked the door. Just closed it, also he went upstairs. I want to leave. Now.

A/N: OKAY. I'm sorry I have not updated in a few. I just planned some stuff out for my next book! Stay tuned for that one. Also this part gets good and bad. So yeahhh. LOVE YALL STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY! LYSMM🫀😭