Kidnapped

My first trigger warning: this part of the story dose have mention of rape and drug use, also abuse, and murder. If you are triggered easily please just stop reading😊

BILLS POV:

I feel terrible about what I did to Regan, I could hear the sounds of her crys as I left the house. Tom was being a total jerk, I don't know what his problem was? He's just jealous that Regan love me and not him.. I got a text from George that Regan went to the store with Evelyn so she might be home soon or not. But no one went with her?! In nervous now. I'm at home texting Regan non stop. But she was not answering

THE TEXTS

BILL: Regan I'm sorry, I just raged.   5:23

BILL: Regan please come home my love.. 5:45

BILL: Regan I'm not joking.. why did you leave to the store all alone? Answer me!?
6:14

Why was she not picking up, like fine be like that. I went home and took a shower and watched TV, waiting for Regan to come back home. Minutes turned to hours and I was getting nervous. So then I texted George.

GEORGES POV:

I got a text from bill a couple hours after Regan left. She never came back to the house and bill either so I wonder were she went, Tom finally came out of his room after forever and ate food, his eyes were puffy and he looked tired. "U good man?" I asked "We're is Regan?" He asked not looking up at me. "We don't know, she never came back. Or went to her house so?" Toms face shot up and he looked mad. "Bill.. that bitch. THAT BITCH!" Tom says screaming and smashing things to the ground. "Hey man chill it's going to be ok." Gustav says slowly walking to Tom. "NO!" He yells and runs to his room.

TOMS POV:

Bill, man do I have words for him. I ran back to my room and got dressed, I was going to bills house. I knew what bill had done. He is keeping Regan at the house, probably like beating her or some shit. But he never treated her right. I got so pissed. So fucking pissed when the got engaged, I always loved her and I've just been the 3rd wheel when bill and Regan got together and fucked and had a child. Bill is a bitch. Stole my girlfriend then had a child with her then expects me to be fine with it. I love her so much, but she doesn't even care, to busy loving the guy who probably hits her. I know I was a bad guy in the past but I've changed. I swear I have.  I head out of my room and walk to the door then the boys ask "Were are u going?" "Bills house." I say flatly and then leave.

I get in my car and speed over to his house. When I get there I open knock on the door, a couple seconds pass then bill opens the door. I shove him out of the way and search the house for Regan. "We're is she?" I ask. "I- I don't know Tom." "WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE?" I yell "Tom! Calm down!! I don't know where she is." Bill says then I walk over to him "I know you beat her, I know what your thinking. Where have u hidden her? HUH?! Ur room the basement? WHERE?!?!" I yell in his face grabbing his shirt. "TOM CALM DOWN I DONT KNOW WHERE SHE IS! SHE LEFT IDK WHERE!" I let him go making him fall to the floor, I spend a good 5 minutes looking through the house... but there no sign of her. My eyes start to water as I realize I've lost it. I rush back to bill and see his eyes are watering. He's scared of me. I walk over to him but he backs up. I gasp and I feel a sharp pain of guilt in my stomach. "Bill I'm sorry." I say and he just looks at me scared.

MY POV:

I start to open my eyes, they were sealed shut my dried blood, but I manage. I see that I'm in a house. With cement walls... it looked like a normal, ordinary house. "She's up." A man yells. I am perched up on a chair with my hands tied back and legs tied to the legs of the char. I hear loud footsteps growing louder and louder then I see the man from the store, "Hey sweetheart. How did you sleep?" He asks smiling. He rips the tape off my mouth and I start screaming. "WHERE AM I? WHERE IS MY CHIL- but I get cut off my a sharp pain on my face, he slapped me. "Don't raise your voice at me. Their will be consequences." He says angry. This man looked in his late 30s early 40s and everyone else around the same age. "Untie her." He says and two men untie my arms and legs. "DINT FUCKING TOUCH ME!" I yell and the man looks at me and smirks. When I'm untied I try to stand up and run but he grabs my hair and drags me to a room upstairs.

He slams the door shut and pushes me on a bed. "You shouldn't have raised yo ur voice." He says, he starts to unbuckle his pants then slides them down. I start to tear up and scoot backwards "N-NO! PLEASE- I WILL DO AN-ANYTHING!! PLEASE!" I beg breaking down, I know he's going to rape me. He takes his shirt off and grabs my legs and pulls me towards him. I struggle and try to get out of his grip, but he's still strong I just give up. He undressed me and licked his lips, "Exactly how I pictured you." He says I cringe at his words. He takes his pants off and spreads my legs open, he jumps on the bed as I'm trying to resist all that he's doing, then he places it in, going in and out slowly making his way in me. I start to cry. I haven't done it in so long it hurts. I moan and groan in pain the deeper he goes "Your so fucking tight you slut..." he says moan it between his words. My body starts to give up, he finally pulled out and then when he was done he says "That won't be the last. Btw my name is Kyle. And yours?" He asks getting dressed, I'm breaking down screaming and crying, "WHY- D-DID YOU DO T-THAT?!?" I ask as my body feels weak and gross. "Because you belong to ME now.." he says and smiles "NO YO-YOUR NOT! I HA-VE A KID!" "We will change that." My heat drops. What dose he mean by that?

"SO. What's your name? I'm not going to ask again." And sits at the corner of the bed. "I- I'm Regan." I say breaking down. "Regan... mmm. I like the way that sounds. Well Regan get dressed we have a gift for you.." I did not want to do anything at all the words slipped out of my mouth faster than I could realize. "NO BITCH I WANT TO GRT OUT OF HERE- NOW!" He grabs my arm and pins me against the wall "What did I say about raising your voice.." "I TALK WHEN I WANT." I scream. He grabs my face and slams it on a desk then punched me several times in the stomach. I groan in pain. "Get dressed. NOW!" He asks and leaves the room. I get up and fail a few times, my nose was bleeding and my stomach was hurting so bad. I got up and fell a few times. 'I was scared so bad. I needed bill and Tom here right now. They are probably worried sick. I hope they can find me soon.' My vision was blurry and I felt tipsy and woozy. I got dressed but did not bother to but on my bra or panties. I slowly stumbled out of the room, i thought about escaping through a window but I thought about what he would do to me.. "it's not worth it.." I mumbled out of my bloody mouth.

I fell down the stairs trying to walk down and the hall laughed, I slowly stood up and saw my kid in a chair, and the man standing there with a gun, it took me a second to proses what was going on.. then it clicked.. "N-NO!" I yelled barely even being able to get the words out. Two of the men grabbed me and sat me on a chair right in front of Evelyn, I was sobbing harder then I ever have.  Even though I just got raped. I still friend to save my child from near death. But I was to late.

A/N: GUYS IM ABT TO CRY. Idk If I should do it or not.. but yeah if u like to story pls follow and comment down. Uhh 15k words. Jeeze! THIS IS NOT THE END. There is so much more. This is my first story so it's not the best but I try. LY STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY 🤪💋💋💋