Plan

***

I wake up, my eyes fluttering open. I start to remember what happened yesterday.. I look and see I'm still holding my baby, my DEAD baby. The smell of rotten flesh filled the air. It sent a shiver down my spine knowing it's my child making the smell. I'm not really sad anymore.. I mean yeah my life is shatters into pieces right now, I'm just in shock, like I know that I won't be able to survive much longer without putting many slits in my wrist, or jumping off a building, or shooting myself in the head. Whatever it will do to make blood run warm down my body I want. I can't take it much longer, knowing that bill is probably losing his mind right now. Or he doesn't, idc I just want to get out of this shit hole fast. My mind fades off into a mother world, not even realizing that someone entered the room.

"Yeah.. you will miss her." I hear a voice. It was Kyle. "Such a shame.." I sat up and turned around. Still holding my child body. "Why the FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT?! DO YOU WANT ME TO KILL MY SELF?! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?!!?" I say sobbing and screaming into his.. dusting face. He scratches his head before saying "No.. but I do want me in you." He says. "YOUR FUCKING DISGUSTING!" I say trying to get up. But he grabs my shoulder, I whimper in pain, I completely forgot I got shot in the shoulder. "Put. The. Child. Down." He demands. I try to walk away, ignoring what he said. He sticks his thumb in the shot wound and says "why did I say, Regan?" I slowly back up and softly place her tiny body on the bad, getting one good last looks at her before Kyle lead me out of the room, holding my arm tightly.

He takes me up to a room, the one we where in yesterday. "Now Regan.. what did I say about raising your voice at me?" He says with rage filled in his eyes. "Not to." I say coldly "Exactly.. now there's going to be a punishment for that." A tear strolls down my cheek, he wipes it away with his thumb. I don't resist, knowing that he's going to do something to me. He slides his hand down to my neck then tightly grips my throat. I gasp for air as he lifts me off the floor, my feet a few inches off the ground. "N- NO" I spit out. He tightens his hand making my eyes roll to the back of my head, my face turning bloodshot red. I was choking on air and gasping for a breath.. When I was about to pass out he let's go, making me fall to the floor. He kicks me in the stomach a few times with his big black boots, then kneels down to me and grabs my hair. Me still gasping for air he whispers "Don't EVER disrespect me again.. this was only the start." He lets go then leaves the room.

My body was giving up, my arm's weak, my throat sore, Shoulder blazing from the shot, legs sore from the rape, but yet the only thing that hurt me was knowing I was never going to see bill, or my kid. Maybe even the light of day again.

I lay there on the for a few minutes gathering up all my thoughts and emotions then pulled myself together and found my way downstairs, I had a plan. A few of the men say me, "Hey your not supposed to be down here alone.." one of them say "Leave her." Kyle says sipping on a beverage. I can't remember when I ate food, or drank a drink. I hear the sound of a car pulling up and I looked trough a window leading to the driveway. I got a small peek of we're we where. It was a deserted area, no trees, no buildings, just some dead orange grass. The sky was clear, I looked at the sun, it was about in the middle of the sky so I assumed it was maybe 1:00pm or 2:00 Kyle grabbed my arm and bulled me away from the window. "Don't look out there." He says grabbing a gun. He lets me go and walks outside to the car. The other men following behind.

While he was away I took the chance and ran trying to find a bathroom. I opened a door and it was locked, so I ran to another and it was a small bathroom with one shower, toilet, and what I was looking for. A mirror. I locked the door behind me. I searched through the cabinets, until I found a metal can, probably hairspray. I stood up and thought "This better work.." I looked in the mirror and saw myself, I had bags underneath my eyes, my skin was pale, my hair was dry, short black hair. My lips were a light pink. I looked so un healthy, but it was my time. "I'm sorry, bill I'm sorry Tom, I'm sorry George, I'm sorry Gustav, I'm sorry Evelyn, I'm sorry mom, I'm even sorry girl in 3rd grade who would bully me for fun... I'm sorry guys."  I whispered softly to myself then proceeded to get a tight grip of the can and smashed it against the mirror, making small pieces of glass fly everywhere.

I opened my eyes to see I had successfully done it. I picked up the sharpest piece I could find and waked to the toilet, not even caring about the glass cutting on my feet. I sat and held my wrist out, I started slitting, cutting, running that piece of glass through my skin. I felt faint, blood running down my arm, dripping on the floor, I gashed my two arms as hard as I could making me scream in pain. I did this for my own good, Evelyn's own good. My sweet baby.. may her would rest in peace. My eyes started to close but I forced them to stay open. When I felt satisfied with the cuts, I opens the door and wakes out to the living room. Falling over a few times. I fell to the floor. I'm felt hands on my waist lifting me up. "REGAN?! WHAT THE HELL?" I heard screaming echo around me, vivid, blurry portrait of heads and bodies. I was smiling, happy to think I was gonna die, finally.

KYLES POV (WHEN HE WENT OUTSIDE BEFORE REGAN SLIT HER WRIST) :

I stepped outside, meeting with the ugly face for Mason, damn I hated this guy. "Heyy man! How are you doing?!" He says holding his hand out in a friendly manner. "Alright cut the bullshit let's get this over with." I say as he puts his hand down. "Who had your balls tied in a knot?" He says laughing and reaching in the car, "Just some slut, she misbehaves. I hate it." He laughs and pulls out of the car with 100 dollars in his hand, "Where's the stuff?" He says, I hand his the bag of white powder. He hands the the money and leans back in the car, "You know what I wound d- but I cut him off by shooting him in the back 4 times as his warm, thick body falls to the floor, blood running out of his mouth. I grab the bag and put it in my pocket. But I hear a loud smash, like something breaking. "Wtf?" I say to Mike and Dylan (the men who follow Kyle's rules) we all run back in side and I see Regan walk- no trip her way to the living room, until she falls. I gasp and run over to her, she had slit her wrists. "REGAN?! WHAT THE HELL?" I yell as I pick her up. We take her to a hospital, but I don't tell them anything about kidnapping her or that. I speed down the road as I tell Mike to check her pulse constantly, I did not want this bitch to die on me, not when things were getting good. Or fun should I say. We arrive and they take her in the room. They ask me a bunch of questions but I just answer with I'm her moms friend and stuck to that.

A couple of hours pass and I went back to the house to take care of Mason, that stupid looney I always hated him. Stealing my pets then going on to fuck them. Ugh I had enough of him, I waited to get a call back from the hospital. I also took care of Regans stupid child. I can't have a pet with a kid so I had to. I put both of their body's in a bag then throw it in a big dumpster. Good done with that. I don't even bother to clean up the glass or blood. Not right now. I sit there smoking and sipping on some vodka. Then my phone buzzes.

A/N: NO BC I- I HAVE NO WORDS. Next chapter will mostly be in bills pov and regans so YAA. I'm also so sorry for killing the child I had to. But just stick around, trust me. IM LEARNING GERMAN FOR TOKIO HOTEL!! LOVE YALL STAU SAFE AND HEALTHY HAVE A GREAT DAY💋💋😝