Hoping

BILLS POV:

I was so scared. Tom truly lost his mind, I was backing away from Tom with tears in my eyes. He tried to calm me down but I was not feeling it.  I sat on the couch and got to thinking about were Regan might be.. I tried to call and text her but she never responded. The longer she was missing the more I was starting to loose it to. "Hey.. I'm sorry I scared you. I- I did not mean to.. i I'm- just scared for your girlfriends safety.." Tom says sitting on the edge of the couch as I'm sitting in it. "No. It's bc you... you love her!" I say not even looking at him. "That might be true.. but you don't even care for her." He mumbles "I'm sorry what was that?" I ask angrily "I SAID YOU DONT TAKE CARE OF HER.. OR YOUR CHIL- I got up and pushed him to the ground. "JESUS FUCK MAN?!" He says getting up. We were about to fight but we got stopped by the door bell and a soft knock at the door. I look at Tom one last time and go to open it. "Surprise!!" It was my ex Angela. Fucking whore. "What do you want Angela?" I say with a pissed look on my face "You." She says smirking and she was holding a goodie basket with my favorite foods and sweets. "You know I have a girlfriend.. and a kid!" I say "Yeah but she got kidnapped or something.. so u can have me now!" She says trying to get in the house. Kidnapped?' I think to myself. I was about to speak but I feel a heavy presence hover over me. "Wait what?" It was Tom. "Yeah at the supermarket." She says her smile fading. "With your kid to bill." She says and looks at me. I was shocked. Speechless. The only thing I could say was "C-come in." Tom looked at me knowing I wanted her to explain and she did.

ANGELAS POV:

"C-come in." Bill says and I gladly accept. I take a seat on their soft black sofa and look at them as they take a seat in front of me. I smile but I see their faces blank. "Threesome?" I say expecting them to want it. "What fuck no. I want you to explain about Regan." Bill says. "Ugh fine." Then I begin to explain "So she went shopping with your kid, and she looked honestly sad. Idk why and I don't care, but when she walked out I was in my car touching up my makeup for a date. Then I hear the most blood curdling scream and I saw her getting dragged into a van along with the kid. Their was like 3 men or 4. Then they drove off. Well because she was trying to fight back he put something up to her neck, probably a knife. Then was like punching and her until she started bleeding." I look up and see tom and bill shocked. Bills eyes were full of tears and tom had his hand on his mouth, rubbing it softly. "What did this man look like?" Bill asks with a mad expression and tone in his voice "well he looked old. Like 40 maybe. Uhh black hair, white skin. I did not get a really good look tho. Now can we please stop talking about this I brought sex toy- I get cut off by bill. "And we're was this at- what supermarket?" I groan dramatically and say "The one next to the Hot Topic and Dairy Queen.." I say putting my finger on my chin pretending to think. "Thanks you can leave now." Tom says "NOO." I whined. "I did not even get my threes- then they shove me out of the house "Assholes." I say and go home.

BILLS POV:

We have to find this son of a bitch before he dose anything bad to her Tom..." I say. "Yeah ik. Let's go get Gustav and George to find him." We both agree and get dressed. I was going to kill a bitch. He fucking KIDNAPPED my future wife. I want him dead. Blood running down his face and on my hands. Cutting his flesh with a pocket knife. I wanted to grab his face and slam it into a brick wall. I want to see blood. I want to FIND Reagan first. All the boys agree and we go to the supermarket to find traces and see the security cameras.

MY POV:

My eyes were fluttering, barely even being able to open them. I make out a figure of Kyle with a gun pointed at Evelyn. I start to scream but he walks over to me and grabs my throat. The other guys let go of me and back away "Your feisty.. I like that. But now that I got what I want. There still one more thing. I said I would change.. so here's your gift." He whispers in my ear as I'm gasping for air, he cocks the gun then walks over to Evelyn crying and throwing a tantrum. "NO- NOO! SHES ONLY A - KID.." I sob and run towards him tackling him to the ground. I could barely fight back, I start to try and grab the gun from him but he points it at me and before I know it he shot it. I talk to the floor holding my shoulder, luckily I was still alive but it hurt like hell. Kyle got up looking in my blood shot red eyes with a red lip, "You whore. You slut. You bitch. I'm sick of your attitude towards me.." he says and cocks the gun again then pointed it at her again. I try to get up and manage but he pushed me on my shot shoulder so that made me groan in pain.

He then told the men to grab me, they held my arms back. And pointed me to Kyle and Evelyn. Then I heard a shot. And another. Following by one more. I saw it all, my baby being killed by some.. psycho kidnapper. I stated to breakdown in tears trying to get out of the men's grip. "NOO N- NO!" I say as Kyle walks over to me. "There's more we're that came from." And then motions the men to take me somewhere. One of them pick up the deceased body of my baby girl. Then they throw me in a room. It was just a room. It had a bed and dresser. But it was empty. It looked like it hadn't been used in years, they then close the door and lick it from the outside. I start to scream to let me out. "LET ME OUT- LET ME GO- I - I WILL DO ANYTHING..." I slide my back on the door and see my child's pale body on the bed. I run over to her and pick up her cold designated show white body. She had one shot in the stomach and one in the head. I stared to scream and cry. Tears running down in my face and landed on her. "WHY! WH- BILL SOMEONE HELP" I start to hope someone would come and save me. But I just hold her body crying. Screaming. I wanted to die. I wanted to give up on all hope, she was so young and she had a long life to live with me and bill. We would of thought her about band and then go on tour, We would have movie nights before her school then get sick from all the junk food we ate. We would play at the beach and go to amusement parks, we would have dinner on Friday nights then go home and talk and play board games. But no. She died at the age one, and her life was cut short before she could even talk. Why why me? Why her? Why life? Why anything? I think. My body slowly giving op. I climb on the bed still holding her little bloody body and crying. And laying down with her in my arms. I stated trying to find hope in life. If there was any left. But I don't think so...  I take one last look at her, her perfect nose, her beautiful closed eyes, her beautiful short hair, her beautiful ears, her beautiful face structure. Her eyes were so peacefully closed, but no breathing. It stared to hit me. I got kidnapped, raped, abused, shot and my kid died all in one day. When will life end. Then I slowly drift off into deep sleep. Hoping I won't wake up. Hopefully.

A/N: BROO! This story is barely having Tom or bill or any of them In it, I mean it is a story for bill but it mixes up. I HAD TO DO IT. I'm sorry Evelyn but I had to. Anyway please stay tuned for the next chapter. If y'all have any ideas or questions please feel free to ask or comment. LOVE YALL STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY 💋💋💗