The party

I wake up and I remember about what happened yesterday, "Should I do it again?" I question myself looking at my scars and getting up from my bed. 'No no bill told me to stop' I think to myself.. I go in the bathroom and see a blade on the shelf, I pick it up and dig the blade in my arm but I stop halfway.. I start to cry. I swipe the base through my skin and it feels like fire. I clean up and change to go to school. I did it atleast 4 times before stopping. Then I head out to school, I open the door but my dad stops me. He grabs my arm making me whimper in pain. "Where did you put my blade Regan?" He says in a angry voice "I-I don't know what you m-ean." I stutter and he yells "WHERE DID YOU PUT MY FUCKING BLADE YOU LITTLE SLUT!?" He pushes me against the wall and slaps my face, I start to cry. "YOU BITCH!" He says and punches my stomach. I break down on the floor. He walks off not even asking if I'm ok.. I get up and see feel blood drip from my lip. I groan and walk out of the house.

I get stopped by Tom, bill following behind him.. just looking at me sad and disappointed.. But Toms smile quickly changes to a worried look "Regan what the hell happed? Why is your lip bleeding?" I shrug it I'll saying "I fell down the stairs.. it's nothing." Bill looks at me knowing that I'm lying, but Tom laughs and says "Ok be careful babe." I see bill just staring at my arm, he also knows I did it again, just how I was stroking my arm and not letting Tom get near it.. I see tears for In his eyes but he wipes them of quickly. He's worried for me.

~TIME SKIP TO, SUNDAY- it was Wednesday when you where reading-⬆️

I surprisingly get a call from bill, it was 8:34am
And I pick the phone up

THE CALL 📞

YOU: Hey bill what wrong?

BILL: Hi Regan, me and Tom were wondering if you wanted to go to a party tonight?"

YOU: Hmm.. sure what time?

BILL: Umm 9:30, be and Tom will pick you up at 9:10. Sound good?

YOU: Yeah that sounds perfect! See you then. Bye!

*BILL ENDS CALL*

He did not even say bye.. I wonder what wrong with him, he sounded stressed.. like someone was making him talk.. hmm? The day goes by like a breeze, when the clock hits 7:34 I decide to take a shower and get dressed, I do my hair real pretty and put on a wine red dress that showed my chest, a lot.. I grab a matching bag and put on shoes and head out the door. My dad was at work and was to busy not giving a fuck of what I was doing right now. I check the time and see it's 9:03, I sit on a concrete slab and go on my phone. Unroll I hear screaming in German, I look up and see through a window that it was Tom and Bill, It was so loud I could hear it.

TOM AND BILL ARGUING :

TOM: DUDE WTF DO YOU MEAN?

BILL: Bro I'm telling you she's hurting herself.. I don't know why?

TOM: YOUR JUST BROKEN AND JEALOUS THAT SHES MY GIRLFRIEND!"

BILL: SO WHAT SUR WAS HAPPIER WITH ME THEN WITH YOU!"

TOM: OH YOU FUCKER NO SHE WAS NOT! YOU HAVE LOST YOUR DAMN MIND!"

BILL: WHATEVER IDC WE HAVE TO GO ANYWAY!"

I see them walk out the door and I stand up. They where talking about me. Oh no I have a bad feeling about tonight.. I groan a little as they hop in the car and stop it in front of my house, "Get in." Tom says still mad about bill and his argument. I hop in the back where bill was and Tom looks mad that I did not sit in the front "I have to stop to get Gustav and George!" Tom says and drives away, "You look very nice tonight.." bill whispers in my ear.. At least he complemented my outfit "Thanks" I whispered back,

~TIME SKIP- AT THE PARTY~

I walk in with Tom and bill, hoping that Tom won't cheat again. I go to the bar and ask for shots of whatever, he hands me 2 shots of vodka and I told him to keep them coming. Tom sees me getting tipsy and tells me to stop, "No! You don't t-tell we w-hat to do.!" He grabs my arm -the one with no scars- and I pull away, making him spill his drink all over me and on my boobs. "THE FUCK TOM!" I yell and run away from him, I snag a few beers on the way to the dance floor. I see bill sitting in a chair drinking a mixed drink and watching people dance. I go over to him, tripping and falling a few times. I go over and sit on his lap, making him turn to me and blushes, "HEEYY!! What's up d-daddy?" I ask bill, then he realizes I'm drunk. He laughs and says "I'm good, but your drunk Regan." "no I'm not Billy." I jump up and down on his lap, I could feel him getting bricked up, as I'm bouncing on his lap, and I turn and face him, my legs wrapped around his waist. "I l-love you Billy ba-" I get cut off by a burp, he looks confused but he knows I'm drunk, "You make m-me horrnyy.." I say wobbling back in forth. "Aren't u dating Tom?" Bill ask "Forget him, I want you." I say and pull him closer to me.

I grab his hand and stand up, we walk to a more private place with only about 4 other people making out and drunk passed out on the floor, I sit and see a bag of weed beside me, I smoke it about 2 times and bill dose once, we sit on the couch, and I crawl on top of him, we are
Both drunk and high. We had no idea what we where doing.. I kiss him and he hesitates to kiss back, this turn into a make out shesh and I begin ti unbuckle his belt, then pull his pants down..

A/N:

THIS PART IS KIND OF BORING BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL GET MORE JUICEY!! LYSMM! STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY💞💞🤪