#Apology

"Hi everyone!! Before we start, our little y/n-nie has a message for all of you!!" Announced the MC.

Everyone starts clapping their hands as she waddles her way up the stage like a penguin, holding big pieces of papers. She climbs up the stool and gets on her tiptoes to level her mouth to the mic. She gives it a tap, thinking of it as an important procedure before speaking.

She takes a deep breath. And lifts up her big paper.

[ Anyeonghaseyo everyone! ]

[ How are you? Y/n is doing good! I just eat a bar of chocolate! Y/n hope everyone has eat yummy foods ]

[ Y/n has been missing for  ̷O̷n̷e̷ ̷d̷a̷y̷  ̶w̶e̶e̶k̶ 4 MONTH ]

[ Y/n apology ] she bows down.

[ Big sister writer  ̷i̷s̷ ̷a̷l̷s̷o̷ ̷t̷r̷o̷u̷b̷l̷e̷d̷ ̷b̷y̷ ̷i̷t̷ ̷b̷e̷c̷a̷u̷s̷e̷ ̷s̷h̷e̷ ̷i̷s̷ ̷b̷u̷s̷y̷ ̷w̷i̷t̷h̷ ̷s̷t̷u̷d̷i̷e̷s̷ IS TO BLAME FOR GOING MISSING FOREVER ]

Namjoon, who's one of the audience, furrowed his eyebrows when he reads the message. Y/n then switches another page.

[ So big sister writer cannot give you a bed time stories before this ]

[ Please forgive her ]

[ without big sister writer, y/n cannot be there for you ]

[ Big sister writer is good at making stories about y/n

AND ALSO WEIRD ]

[ And she will try her best from now to be updated ]

[ So y/n is sorry ♡ ] she bows down and everyone claps for her. She stands up straight and notices another piece of paper left. She thought she has messed up and arranged the papers wrongly. So she lifts up the final slide, and everyone goes speechless for a second.

Namjoon and Jin chokes on their throats. The Bangtan brother's eyes dilated like a balloon except for one person.

[ HERE'S MY NUMBER MY LOVELY ARMYS!! GIVE ME A CALL!! ❤️💋😘
xxx xxxx xxx      - Mochi ]

While the girls in the audience are getting crazy, Namjoon's eyes are shooting lazer at the piece of paper. Y/n gets confused and looks at it. Her eyes widen and she blushes a little, seeing the lipstick mark and hearts all over.

The brothers turns their eyes at Jimin at the corner, smirking ever so proudly and kicking his lips. They all glare at him furiously and he finally notices the fume from his side.

He looks and sweats instantly. Jimin laughs it off. Y/n feels so embarrassed and humiliated at that point. She starts tearing up, shocking the brothers. All of them get up from their seats which is a big mistake. Girls nearby immediately recognize them and scream on the top of their lungs.

"IT'S BTS!!!!" and you can probably guess what happened to them afterwards. A huge wave slams them, creating chaos while y/n on the stage already starts crying in embarrassment.

Miraculously, they survived the huge wave and managed to get out of the auditorium. Taehyung swiftly carries y/n up and makes a run for it.

"Anyways, everyone." - Tae.

"Scroll to the next chapter! Enjoy!!"