#Flashback, the baby

A/n : hey everyone, Mi_YuYuinie here. As you can see from the title, this is the story of little y/n's origin and how she ends up with the Bangtan family. It's just a little drama of her drastic change of life.

Anyways, enjoy the chapter!
With love and care ♥️

"I'm sorry I was late!" Said Mrs BTS in a rushing manner, apologized to the woman she's approaching with guilt on her face as she sits down across her.

"Hmm 30 minutes... late as usual BTS." Chuckles the woman at her friends punctuality in being 30 minutes late.

"Why'd you call, Ha-eun??" Mrs BTS settles herself on her seat and takes the cup of tea into her hands, anticipating her friend's reply.

She received a call from Ha-eun, informed that she has big news for her. She was excited to know what it is, thinking that it's about her getting a promotion in her job.

However, when she sees Ha-eun's not so happy expression, her excitement gradually wavers.

"BTS..." Ha-eun has her eyes down, frowning as she mutters her friend's name, looking hesitant and... Regret??

"Are you okay??" Mrs BTS worriedly holds her friend's hand. "Did something happened?? You didn't get the promotion??" She goes straight to the point, wanting to comfort her friend as soon as possible if that's the case.

But Ha-eun shakes her head. "You didn't?" Mrs BTS asked for confirmation.

"No that's not it... It has nothing to do with my job... Actually I did get the promotion..." Hearing that makes Mrs BTS sigh loudly in relief. But then...

"Then what is it?? You don't look good Ha-eun..."

"I'm afraid that my promotion will be taken away..." She muttered lowly and Mrs BTS gets confused.

"What do you mean?? Why do you think so?? You worked hard for that promotion! There's no way your boss is suddenly gonna take it away from you!"

"He saw your effort, remember??" She comforts her, tightening the grip of her hands.

"But BTS... I messed up... I really messed up!!" All of a sudden, Ha-eun breaks down in tears, surprising Mrs BTS. She quickly gets up and goes beside her for a hug.

"Yah, why do you say that?! What do you mean you messed up??" She caresses Ha-eun's back to calm her down. She can sense how vulnerable her friend is right now, as if she has done the biggest sin, as if she has ruined her life on the spot.

"Ha-eun..."

"What should I do BTS??"

"What did you do Ha-eun?? Whatever it is I'm sure you can fix it! Your boss won't ever fire you or anything for it."

"No... I can't get rid of it... I can't simply do it!!" Her words are gradually making Mrs BTS more confused.

But then, her last words make Mrs BTS freeze in her spot.

"I'm... I'm pregnant, BTS... I'm pregnant right now..."

"That really happened??" Asked Mr BTS for confirmation and Mrs BTS nods with a sigh.

"Why did she go to the bar that night??"

"She told me she was stressed that she might not get the promotion... So she got drunk and accidentally slept with a random stranger..."