#Spoiled brat

Yoongi is walking around the house, feeling bored when suddenly he sees something floating on the air in the middle of the hallway, floating words to be precise. His eyebrows furrowed as he slowly steps closer to what it seems to be a title. He stares at the words one by one.

Soon, one by one, the rest of the brothers see the floating words and gather around Yoongi, having a staring contest. Their faces are just the same as Yoongi has; eyebrows furrowed, mouth slightly open, and scrunched noses.

JK : "what if"...

Jungkook starts, mumbling and some continues.

Hoseok : "y/n-nie"...
BTS : "is a spoiled brat"???

They all blink together, backing their heads away from the title in disbelief and disgust.

YG : I need to have a talk with the author.
RM : I'll come with you.

The table light runs on, startling the person who's sitting on the table as she looks around in panic. The person doesn't know where she is or how she ended up in this dark, scary looking room.

YG : glad you came.

Yoongi appears from the darkness and sits down on the chair across from her. The person shivers and quickly ask,

Author : where am I?! Why am I here?!

(Note : yes I'm a girl.)

YG : cause we have serious business to talk about.
Author : I don't even know you!! "Glad you came"?!! Crap I was kidnapped!! Where am I?!! Why does this place looks like an interrogation room like in those movies?!!
Jimin : man, she's noisy...

I, the author, glare at the mochi looking guy who just insulted me openly.

Author : excuse me?! For someone who kidnapped me, you have the audacity to call me that?! I mean what am I suppose to do, keep quite and be obedient?! Heck no!!
YG : you should know who we are by our faces.

I saw more men coming out of the dark and boy I choked on my throat. I can't gulp. Can I curse?? Heck, they're freaking hot looking men!!

Author : wait, I don't know you guys... Is this some type of harem going on?! Am I kidnapped because I look cute or something?!!

Oh gosh I sound stupid but who cares!! I'm being kidnapped by bunch of hot ass guys!!

Tae : how can she not know us?? Did she had amnesia or something??
Author : what's going on, what's going on?!

I feel like I'm in a drama, thinking the girl that got kidnapped and being reminded by hot guys about who she really is and the past that caused her amnesia! Is that me?!! Omg drama!!!

What should I say?! What's the script?! God damnit I'm in real life, but I should say something cool or something making sense.

Author : okay so what should we do now?? Which one of you is my boyfriend?

Freak I already messed up!!

Yg : you write stories right??

He sighs, rubbing his temple frustratedly and I gasp in shock.

Author : how did you know?!!

Omg so this is really happening!! They knew me!! I really DO have amnesia!! Aaagh I'm panicking-

YG : yes you're an author and we, are your characters.

See, see?!! I knew it-