#New home and a new member

Her eyes are locked to the windshield, eyeing every house the car has passed by with gleam in her eyes.

"She has been sitting in that position for hours now..."

Said Jin worriedly as he was the first to notice the unmoving little girl. The brothers also look at y/n who has been on her knees, staring at the window ever since the car started driving.

"Y/n-nie, aren't your knees sore??"

He taps her shoulder but y/n doesn't budge. She was so immersed by the thought of her new home that she keeps eyeing every house to see which one is going to be her new house. Her mind is displaying all of the ideal houses.

"Maybe there's going to be swimming pools! And a wide backyard!! Like a castle!! Like a castle!!"

She's already lost in daydreams that she's out from reality at the moment, and the brothers can't do anything about it. She won't budge at all.

The BTS understand her excitement. As a child who has never traveled all her life. Thankfully just a week after the tragic incident, they've found a house to move into.

With everything that has happened, they made sure that the house- sorry, the MANSION has all the criteria they need like security cameras, guards, burglary alarm, and everything regarding safety.

It's very fortunate that they found one quickly. Now they won't have to worry about any burglar or unwelcomed guests. They are also thinking of hiring a personal maid for y/n to look after her.

Opening an application for the job is a bit risky, since anyone would want to work for the BTS. They might just take the job and slack off, or worse, do what other sasaeng would do.

Y/n feels the car has slowed down and it soon stops in front of a big white mansion. Her heart is beating rapidly, thinking that the mansion she's looking at is the new home. She hears the car engine stops and everyone starts moving around, grabbing their things. Y/n turns around and sees Jimin opening the door, getting out.

Her eyes sparkle and she quickly opens the door herself and hops out with the help of Hoseok. She tilts her head up, amazed by the structure of the mansion. She turns to Namjoon beside her and points at the house in anticipation.

"This is our new home y/n!" Namjoon said brightly and y/n feels excitement taking over. Without waiting, she quickly rushes towards where Jin is unlocking the door. She hears a bark and Yeontan goes beside her, having the same eagerness to enter the house.

Jin pushes the door open and y/n sees the long hallway. She and Yeontan quickly rush inside like a lightning bolt.

The first thing y/n sees is the huge living room. She looks up and sees a chandelier. She went from door to door and saw the kitchen, the bathroom, even a tv room.

Both her and Yeontan are running around the house. Y/n notice a sliding door and think it's the backyard, but as she reaches there, she and Yeontan froze in amazement when they see a big blue swimming pool instead of a wide field.

Y/n's eyes are showering glitters right now. She didn't realize she was squishing her face on the sliding door, smudging her chubby face.

"Isn't it exciting?!! There's a swimming pool!!" Taehyung comes beside her and y/n nods on the glass door, still having her eyes locked at the pool.

Later that day, everyone unpacks their things and fights over rooms.

"This is your room y/n-nie" Yoongi pushes the door open and y/n sees the wide room, with a bed bigger than her previous one and a wall dresser instead of a cupboard. The wall is painted white, unlike her previous room which is pink.