"Ate hindi yun yung tinatanong ko." She said frowning.

"Ay oo nga pala hahahaha! Naka kwentuhan ko lang kasi but she's kind,  and good too." She answered.

"Contact number na sinasabi ko sa'yo?" Greggy fish his phone, "Hoy i text mo lang yung teacher kapag may rason hindi yung ano anong tine text mo." Patricia showed the number of the teacher.

"Quality education para sa anak ko ang need hindi ka textmate." He said.

"Beside nag o offer siya ng tutor if want mo." She informed.

The first day of Georgia, "Bilis na anak you shouldn't be late." Greggy said steaming Georgia's uniform "Yes!" Georgia answered playing a bubbles on the bathtub.

Georgia leave the bathroom, "Did you wear your inner clothes right?" Greggy ask.

"Yes daddy." She answered.

"Okay, let's wear your uniform na." Greggy said, Georgia remove her bathrobe.

He help her put her uniform, from the skirt to the blouse. "Daddy tie my hair like elsa!" Georgia requested.

"I don't know how to do it baby. Let's just put ribbon ha." Greggy said, she just nodded even she doesn't like it.

"Sit down na." Greggy said, she sat down and stare at the mirror, watching her dad doing a half ponytail.

"I hope I have a mom too." She quietly said, Greggy heard that.

"You still have your mga tia naman." Greggy answered, even though that he knew it's still feel different.

Georgia nodded, "Mom doesn't love us anymore?"

Even how much it's true, Greggy doesn't want to made her mom bad in front of her.

"No baby, she have other family now."

"She love me?" The innocent girl ask.

Greggy carry her and her bag, "I hope so."

"I don't know baby, but you are loveable naman so she love you." He answered instead.

"Daddy don't leave!" Of course a six years old started to tantrums.

"Shh, you need to go there na look oh mga classmates no nandun na sila. You promise me nag mag be behave ka." Greggy said, kneeling.

"Noooo don't leave me!" She started to whale dolphin.

"Hello mister, do you want some help?" Greggy look up, his mind stop when he saw her.

"I'm her teacher, I can help you if you want." She said.

"Fuck, kamukha niya yung mother ni Georgia." He said in his thoughts.

"Yes if that's fine." He shyly answer.

"Hello baby, there are many playmates inside the room, we will play after the class. Mamaya naman po babalik si daddy." Irene said with a soft tone.

Greggy stare at her, "Yes." He unconsciously whispered.

"That's true daddy?" Georgia ask.

"Yes baby, after your class we will have some tea date diba gusto mo yun?" Greggy smile.

That's how he persuade her to go to school everyday.

Irene stare at her student, Georgia. "She looks like me when I'm kid, the only difference is she have a long hair."

"Teacher?" Georgia suddenly call her.

"Yes Georgia?" She ask.

"I'm sad po." She answered, standing beside her.