ELEVEN

They make it to the main gate where three covered Hydra vehicles heading towards the gate, Demetria and Steve lower themselves hiding in the bushes as the headlights sweep the road

They make it to the main gate where three covered Hydra vehicles heading towards the gate, Demetria and Steve lower themselves hiding in the bushes as the headlights sweep the road. Demetria nods at Steve as they quietly run and jump into the last vehicle. As the three of them land in the vehicle, three Hydra soldiers lift their heads up. Steve and Demetria give them an awkward smile.

"Fellas," Steve greets. Demetria smirks as they quickly go to attack but Demetria raises her hands as her eyes glow white and freezes them to death. "Haven't gotten to do that in awhile," Demetria says as her eyes go back to normal. Steve raises his eyebrows impressed as the vehicle comes to a park.

Steve kneels towards the opening with his shield covering the both of them as a guard peaks in curious only to see his red, white, and blue shield before it springs out smashing the guard in the face and drops to the ground. Steve and Demetria quietly jump out of the vehicle before Demetria turns around and quietly places Sapphire on the ground. They quietly run through a bunch of parked vehicle's making sure not to be seen. They run over and jump onto the roof of the building. They make their way and enter through a window as they quietly make their way through a hallway. They peak their heads to wait and see if anyone was going to open the door.

After a few minutes Demetria turns to Steve, "I don't think anyone's coming in or out... let's go." Steve nods as they make it through the door.

The prisoners are trapped in cages below them. Two guards start walking away from them unaware as they make small talk. Demetria forms a sharp blade of ice behind her back as Steve holds his shield up. The two creep up on them, with one hit of the shield one of the guards was knocked out while Demetria stabbed a guard in the back causing him to drop dead on the ground. At the sound of the guards dropping, the soldiers look up stunned. Steve and Demetria look down and give them a smile.

"Hello," Demetria grins.

"And who the hell are you two supposed to be?" Gabe Jones asks as he stares at Steve's shied.

"I'm Captain America," Steve says and they give the two a look of disbelief.

"I beg your pardon?" Jacques Dernier asks raising an eyebrow.

"Okay but who's the pretty lady?" Dum Dum Dugan asks as Demetria grabs the keys from the dead guard.

"Agent Nilsen," Demetria responds. "Not as cool of a name as his." Steve tugs the corners of his mouth down as he finds amusement in that sentence since he knows the truth.

"Wait... did you guys bring a dog with you?" Jim Morita asks as Steve and Demetria hop down with Sapphire following.

"Yep. She's much more helpful then you realize," Demetria says as she opens the cage freeing Dugan, Gabe, Morita, Dernier, Falsworth, Gabe, and the others free. Steve goes and hands a soldier another set of keys to let the other hundreds of soldiers free.

Dugan turns and notices Jim, "What, are we taking everybody?"

Morita pulls his dog tags out annoyed, "I'm from Fresno, Ace."