ONE

"Demetria! It's time

"Demetria! It's time... you better not have left again!" Odin calls for his daughter as he heads over to her room.  He opens the door to her room to find no one there besides a unhatched egg laying in a nest near her bed. Odin sighs as he looks around the room and see's the doors leading to her balcony wide open. He walks out and stops looking out the view. "What am I going to do with her?"

Wind blowing against her face as she is high up with the sky flying on the back of a dragon. Demetria grins as her pet dragon, Sapphire, flies her up high in the skies of Asgard. Demetria is the youngest child of Odin. The oldest being Thor, the God of Thunder, then Loki, the God of Mischief, and finally Demetria, the Goddess of Winter. Thor is the brawns, Loki is the brains, and Demetria is a bit of both. Demetria loved growing up with Thor and Loki, going on adventures with them, fighting side by side with them in battles, training with them, but it was also hard growing up with them. One of them would eventually become King of Asgard. In which, Odin has never let them forget. Though it was obvious to everyone that it was always going to be Thor who gets the title first. He was the golden child after all. Demetria never minded though, in all honesty she never wanted the throne, it never appealed to her. Loki on the other hand, has grown jealous of Thor growing up. Demetria always tried to hang out with both brothers equally and treat them the same. They were all equals to her. Knowing that she won't be ruler anytime soon, Odin wants her to get married. Demetria always wanted to get married for love. Not for some stupid tradition. She wanted it on her own terms.

Demetria squeezes the reins and whistles letting Sapphire know to head back. Sapphire, is a ice dragon that Demetria had saved years ago from getting killed. She is beautiful, with blue scales with tints of gold and white, and golden eyes. Demetria could never understand why anyone would want to hunt these creatures. Against her father's wishes, Demetria had taken Sapphire in and the two have been inseparable since. A few weeks ago, Demetria had found an abandoned dragon's egg when she had visited Alfheim, home of the light elves, and had taken it back home. To say the least, Demetria has grown fond of these creatures and some could say she spends more time with her dragon then she does with other Asgardians.

 To say the least, Demetria has grown fond of these creatures and some could say she spends more time with her dragon then she does with other Asgardians

~Sapphire~

The two fly back to the castle and land on her balcony as they see Odin standing by waiting for them. Demetria sighs as she hops off Sapphire's back. "Easy girl. Head inside," Demetria whisper stroking her neck as she takes the reins off her. Sapphira lets out a happy huff before walking inside and laying on her bed.