Chapter 29 || Date

Depuis le début

,, Mmmmmm'' James started making sounds like a sad baby. Damn it. ,, I won't fall asleep without your hugs.'' He said again making a cute voice and pointing out his bottom lip. I rolled my eyes as I put on a crop top. Yes, crop top. My life got so much better that I started to love my body and feel confident showing it. I ran to James's arms and helped him fall asleep. As soon as he got to my arms he was knocked out. I smiled and left him alone in the bed sleeping like a baby. I put on jean shorts and put on socks. I went downstairs so I could let him sleep. I took Cerille together with me and played with Barbies and toys together for 2 hours when James opened Cerille's room door looking for me. ,, Uhm, what's wrong?'' I asked him confused. He looked at me like he was about to cry, oh boy he is crying. ,, Why did you leave meee?!'' He said yelled crying like a baby. Oh boy... 

,, James stop being a child and go rest'' I said standing up and trying to lead him to the bedroom door. He pushed my arms away and grabbed it. He took me to his arm and hugged me tightly. ,, I missed you'' He said on my shoulder. I can't with him. ,, I was with you two hours ago, grow up'' I said rolling my eyes and looking at the Cerille who smiling and giggling at the same time. ,, Too much time without you'' James said. Hugging me.  I removed his arms from my waist and turned to him. 

,, Or maybe stop being a stubborn baby and bring that James I fell in love'' I said leaving him at the door and walking to Cerille's way. James grabbed my arm and put his one hand on my waist pulling me to him. I don't know what happened but James's lips were on mine. I broke the kiss.

,, Don't you love me anymore?'' He said almost crying again. I kissed him on the cheek as I reached his ear. ,, There's a kid in this room'' I whispered in his ear. He smiled and kissed me again. I pushed away and pushed him out of the room. ,, Gooo sleeepp'' i said smiling. ,, Are you going to the date dressed like that?'' He said pointing to my clothes. ,, So? Is something wrong with it? What would better look on me then?'' I asked him looking at my clothes. ,, Or maybe be without it anyway'' He said. I looked up at him annoyed and rolled my eyes. He smiled. That sleepy, sleepy smile. It suits him so much. 

,, Where is that dress that I got you a week ago?'' He asked. He looked at me for a second and sighed. He turned around and ran upstairs to his room. I got confused and turned to Cerille again. I was about to lay down but then I heard James coming downstairs. Seconds later he was leaning on the wall and looking at the dress that he got me a week ago. 

,, This one, put it on'' He said giving me The dress. I stood up and took the dress slowly. As soon as I took it he went upstairs again. But I heard his voice. ,, And put some makeup on'' He yelled from upstairs like he forgot to tell me here, downstairs. I smiled, I turned to Cerille and she started moving her head to the sides. 

,, No I will not be with Cami!'' She said in a cute little quiet voice. I smiled and started moving my head saying yes yes. I took her in my arms wrapped her legs around my waist and went upstairs to Cami's room. I knocked and she let us in.

,, Oh have you done having sex with him?'' Cami said smirking, she was still in her pajamas, the bed was messy, and on top of the bed was the computer. ,, What's sex?'' Cerille asked me looking at me. Oh shit. ,, Oh shit uh...Scarlet will tell you'' Cami said hiding from her mistake. She smiled at me waiting for what I will say. 

,, It's uhm sex is biological differences between males and females'' I said smiling at her. Cami smiled sarcastically, she probably thought I wouldn't be able to explain. ,, Oh! Now I got it!'' Cerille said climbing down off me. 

,, Take care of Cerille we're going out'' I said smiling at Cami. ,, Sure I can take care of my sister, come let's watch the movie'' Cami said smirking. ,, What movie?'' Cerille said walking to the bed. ,, Porn'' She said looking at me. ,, What's porn?'' Cerille asked still going. My jaw dropped and quickly ran to see if she actually was watching porn. I looked at the computer and saw she was watching a Barbie movie. That bitch.