Chapter 29 || Date

Her pov:

I woke up by Cerille's hands touching my face. I opened my eyes to see her smiling and jumping joyfully on the other side of the bed. I smiled and looked over James who was hugging me and still sleeping. He came back home at 3 am and it's 6 am. He must be so tired. I removed his arms from my waist, took Cerille into my arms, and put her on my shoulders. I smiled and went downstairs with her. She started jumping on my shoulder as I held her in both little arms. We went to the kitchen and I got her some water. As soon as she drank some she almost dropped the glass. Thankfully I caught it, Phew... I put down cerille from my shoulder and now her legs are wrapped around my waist. I got some water too as soon as I put the glass on the counter Cerille hugged my face and kissed me on the cheek. I smiled and went straight to her room. I'm basically her babysitter now. Her mom leaves early to work and I take care of her all day, I'm happy to take care of her tho. I love her so much like my own sister. 

I dressed a cute one set of white baige shorts and a shirt and put her hair in two little pigtails or I don't know what they called.

_____________________

I finished getting her ready for the day and brought her to the kitchen and sat her at the table

I finished getting her ready for the day and brought her to the kitchen and sat her at the table. I went back to the kitchen and took the eggs out of the fridge and started cooking it. I finished cooking and as soon as she saw her food she started giggling loudly. 

,, Shh, your brother is sleeping'' I said smiling and feeding her. She finished her food put a plate in the sink and took her upstairs. I was still in my pajamas and messed up hair but I didn't give a fuck. I came quietly into James's room and put Cerille on the bed as I went to the bathroom to wash my face and teeth. Today me and James have a date. He didn't tell me where he bringing me but I can't wait. I decided to get in the shower and wash my oily hair and stinky body from sleep sweat. I finished showering and put a towel over my body. I went back to the bedroom to see Cerille waking James up. Shit. I ran to her and grabbed her quickly so she wouldn't wake him up. Seconds later James started groaning, fuck. 

,, What time is it?'' James spoke in his deep morning voice. ,, 7 am...you sleep'' I said taking Cerille who was giggling. ,, Shush'' I said a bit strictly. James turned to my side and opened his eyes to look at me. I smiled. ,, Come back to bed. Now.'' He said. pulling arms into the air for a hug. ,, James I can't I have to get ready and play with Cerille, go sleep you must be tired'' I said putting on my underwear and my bra.