Chapter 11 || Hungover

Her pov:

 Sun just shined my face and I am in a bad mood. I just woke up by the sun, and have the biggest hangover ever. I actually never had a hangover. It's 10:12 am and I am late to school. But I don't worry about that, I just hope my mom won't find out, if yes she'll kill me. I never, never in the single day of my fucking life never been to a party, dressed like a slut, worn thongs, drinked or danced with a guy who- OMG. I almost kissed a guy! Wait I'm naked! What happen last night?! Wait, James took me to the car, I yelled at him and what's when? What happens next? Oh my gosh, did I have sex with him?! Wait he's not here, so uhm that means we didn't have sex, right? My headache has gotten worse so I jumped from the bed somehow totally naked and put on an oversized grey t-shirt, I was too lazy to take underwear too so I just put on this basic shirt. I went downstairs and saw a letter on the counter. I went nearer and read the note.

Note: Drink it, your mom doesn't know, 

                                                                  Love, James

Near the note was a glass of water and a pill. What if it is drugs? I swear to god, okay I can't hold the headache fuck it. I drank the pill and took water upstairs. I wasn't angry at all, opposite I think I'll throw up right now going upstairs. I finally got to the upstairs and I really was going to throw up in the middle of the room. I put the glass on the ground and ran to the bathroom as quickly as possible. I started throwing up in the toilet, it was gross, who knows me everyone knows I hate throwing up. I finally finished and sat on the ground for the past 10 minutes to make sure I won't throw up again and spotted my leg. The foundation Cami put on my scars was still covering my scars. I need that foundation, pretty badly. I don't wanna get this into deep thought so I stand up and washed my face, my mascara was messed up and the lipgloss on the side. I hope I didn't kiss that idiot that night. I brushed my teeth, so My breath won't stink of vomit. I washed off the foundation from my scars and went to the bedroom and took comfy white panties. I put them on and picked up the water from the ground I left in the middle of the room and went to bed. I searched for my phone and found it on my blanket I checked the notifications and O.M.G, 27 messages from Harden, 9 messages from Cami, and 4 messages from Mom. What did I miss?! I first opened Moms.

Mommy 

Mom: Sweetheart I'm not coming home until the next two weeks, in another country need doctors so I volunteer.

Mom: Take care of yourself okay?

Mom: Oh and I stored in your credit card 1k dollars for your groceries. You can also have a sleepover on your school break, isn't it next week?

Mom: Love you, bye sweetheart, I'll text you when I get back home.

Me: Take care of yourself, love you too.

Shit, what now? I am home alone for another 2 weeks. I hate being alone but sometimes love it. I went to Cami's messages.

Cami

Cami: Wreer are yuo?

Cami: Are upstairs?

Cami: There hot gyu loadking for you

Cami: Hey sorry about today, I was super drunk.

Cami: I can't believe it! Someone filmed you while you danced with Emuerel!

Cami: Bitch, u better not come today to school, those bitches have some plan for you, I heard them talking about you.

Cami: I'm not kidding.

Cami: Hey you coming to school?

Cami: Girl, good luck today, I just feel your first hungover.

God those first 3 messages she was super drunk to text like that. U can barely understand what's she texting. God, I still have that headache. It is so bad. I drank some water so I can cool off, and went to harden massages.