Chapter 19 || Truth or dare

Her pov:

I woke up to the birds singing outside. Sun already was shining into my face. I opened my eyes, I am so sleepy today, oh fuck, doesn't sound too good.  I saw James's arm wrapping around my waist. His face was at my neck, and I started shivering. I looked at the clock another side of the bed it was 6:15 am. I turned around to face James. I looked at him while he was sleeping like a baby. But I have to do this. I slapped him in the face and he woke up straight away. He touched his cheek and looked at me like he was innocent.

,, What the fuck Scarlet?'' He shouts. I giggled and looked at him while he was brushing his cheek from pain.

,,  Go to school idiot'' I said.

,, Oh yeah? I will teach you, love'' He said, wrapping both hands around my waist and pulling me toward him. When I felt his dick on pussy I wide opened my eyes. He was hard. So hard. Fuck.

,, It hurts idiot'' I said touching my hurt leg. He relieved me from his hands and helped me stand up and go downstairs. Well actually taking me not helping me, James is James. I said good morning to his mother while he placed me on the breakfast table while he run up upstairs to get ready. I forgot to thank his mom for the gifts James bring me while I was in the hospital, even tho I didn't believe a single word of his.

,, Thank you for the neckless Miss'' I said smiling at her. She was smiling but she was smiling with a confused face.

,, What no, I didn't buy you neckless. I just bought you some flowers, there was no neckless'' She said, placing a well-cooked omelet with a bread slice on my plate. Cerille Came running downstairs for breakfast she was so happy when she saw me, and so was I. I smiled at her and waved. She came running to me for a hug. I hugged her and she was smiling like she was in a fairytale.

,, Cerille, be patient, Scarlet is hurt'' She said kindly so Cerille won't be sad. I opened her a chair near me so she can sit next to me, and not that bastard. She sat down and waited for the omelet to come.

,, Don't worry Cerille, I will be home today all day'' I whispered to her, knowing she wants to play and watch Disney movies. Her jaw dropped from happiness and hugged me again. Her hair was so messy, even tho she has beautiful brown wavy hair. Her omelet came and we started eating all, except James and Cami. Later James came all dressed up fucking hot, with styled hair, accessories, and that outfit. He spotted me looking at him and smirked knowing he was looking good today. I turned again to my food and started eating it, even tho I will throw up again later.

,, I have a question, why did you bring me here, you barely know me'' I asked Miss.

,, Well it was my kid's idea, especially James, I also heard that you living alone now because of family issues, second you're a really sweet girl to me, third you are not a stranger you are my kid's good friend'' She spilled out. She smiled at me while cutting the omelet and putting it in her mouth.

,, Another question, Is Cami okay?'' I asked again, I know I'm super annoying with those non-stop questions but I'm curious!

,, She is feeling a lot better today, but still can't get up from the bed, please don't go to her room, I don't you to get sick like her, she having a lot of pain now'' She said. We all finished eating and James went to school saying bye to Cerille and Mother and ignoring me, from nowhere, is it because of the slap I did in the morning? Everyone left except me, Cerille, and Cami. 

,, Scarlet, Scarlet, can we watch Ariel?'' Cerille asked me grabbing my pajama pants. 

,, Of course can watch Ariel, is she your favorite princess?'' I asked her. She smiled at me.