Chapter 4 || Dating

Her pov:

     I opened my eyes. I got dizzy so fast, my head started hurting so bad and I heard a voice. ,, O.M.G are you okay Star oh my gosh we got so worried'' Oh great the only person who calls me Star is Cami. 

,, Cam I'm fine, god my head hurts'' I said sitting up from the bed. ,, Of course, it would u hit your head to the floor, gosh you were bleeding like a real bitch'' She's here joking around when I am sitting here in bed with messed hair, half naked, and my head sliced in half. I'm kidding it's not slicing in half it's just hurt that much.

,, Haha funny, where am I by the way?'' looking around the room. It was empty like a hospital room. Maybe it is a hospital. But couldn't be it's not that ugly.

,, Gosh you that dumb, or just hit your head too hard? You're in your room'' laughing at me. Haha funny, if I could I would rip her head right now in this bed for laughing. ,, I think you gonna be dead when the next day I see you.'' 

,,Haha funny, anyways i get going see you tomorrow at school'' 

,, Bye.'' I said taking my phone from the table. I took my phone from the table and went to the bathroom. My head was still pretty dizzy so I took some medicine behind the sink and drink it. I looked over the mirror, i was with messy hair and a bandage on it. Familiar. I took the bandage off and saw a big bruise on the forehead and in the back of the head could feel the pain, I guess that is where I got hit. I brushed my hair into a ponytail, classic. In a ponytail, I looked like a 35-year-old mom who was bruised. I'm used to bruises so I wasn't scared or worried that someone gonna see me like that. 

I brushed my disgusting teeth and removed my shirt with panties. I looked at my body. It was disgusting. Sometimes I wished that I was already dead. Sometimes I wonder who would like me when I look like that. My body was covered with scars that could not be healed. Some scars healed some not. Now I have a few scars which were on the right leg, on the left side's belly, and the left shoulder.

They there pretty big to see, so I cover them up with hoodies, oversized shirts, and jeans. No one knows about my scars just mom and no one will ever know. It would be too painful to see people's reactions. I couldn't handle it. I wiped my tears and went to the shower. I washed my whole body with strawberry smell body wash. I put on the towel and went to the bedroom. I took a grey sports bra and a pair of panties. I put on the white almost see through oversized shirt. That shirt was like a mini dress for me, it covored even my panties. 

I went downstairs to the kitchen and saw a note on the fridge, ,, On the night shift, in the fridge is cooked lasagna for you sweetheart, and took medicine from the counter, enjoy'' My mom was a doctor so she barely was at home. I took cold lasagna from the fridge and put it in the microwave to heat up a bit. I took the pill from the counter and drink it.

peep peep peep. My lasagna was finally ready. I took the lasagna from the microwave and went upstairs. I closed the door. My room was pretty dark but could see every piece of furniture. I went straight to the bed holding fork in my mouth and a plate of lasagna in my right hand. I put the plate on the bedtable. I took the phone to check the time and I screamed. ,, Ah! Oh my gosh, who are you?!'' I saw someone standing in the corner of my room looking straight at me. I heard something before but didn't think much.

,, Relax love, it's me the love of your life'' the voice said. and came to the moonlight, it was James. Why was he here? Why in my room? And why at night?!

,, Oh my gosh! You scared me! I thought it was the killer or something!'' I said taking a deep breath. ,, Why the fuck, you are in my room?'' I started questioning him cause why not.

,, Maybe I wanted to kill you'' he said sarcastically, I hope so. ,, God what do you want from me now idiot?'' I took a bite of the delicious lasagna my mom made me. 

,, How the head?'' Oh, now he's asking. Where was he when I hit my head? ,, Not your business sleeping princess'' New nickname why not? he sleeps night and day. ,, I'm serious Scarlet, how's the head?'' He said coming closer to the bed. Fuck he looked so hot, he was wearing grey sweatpants, a white t-shirt, and a sweater, and he was holding his helmet. Probably was driving with his bike.

,, Are you my daddy that I should tell you?'' I said rolling my eyes and taking a bite of my lasagna. ,, No but I'm the one who hit you'' said taking deep breaths, someone getting mad. Oh well. ,, So? You not my boyfriend that I should tell you my problems'' putting the plate on the bed table because I finished it. 

,, No, but I could be'' leaning near me. Okay, Scarlet take a deep breath, oh my gosh why he's so near, I'm going to faint, Did I become a tomato? Am I going to faint? ,, For the last time, how the head'' he was so fucking close oh my gosh I could feel his warm breath, his warm body. Why is he so hot? I turned my head to the side. 

,, Fine, my head is f-fine'' I muttered. ,, You seem nervous love'' He said in a quiet calm voice. I could see how he was smirking at me. ,, No, I just don't like you sleeping princess'' Turning my head to his side again. Oh my gosh, my lips almost touched his. I'm definitely red. 

,, Are you, okay love, You look so red, maybe it's hot? I can help you take off the t-shirt to cool off'' Putting his cold hand under my t-shirt. While I'm here sitting like a tomato! And what game is he playing now?!

,, Shut up asshole, and leave my house now before I call the cops'' I said removing his hand aggressively. ,, Ooh, mad Scarlet I like it'' smirking again.

,, Oh my gosh, what do you want from me, James?'' Putting my hand on my forehead and lifting my head up. Why does this man have to be such a dumbass? First, he sneaked into my house, then teased me with those cold hands, and now smirking. Sometimes I wonder if I met people worse than James. I guess not. 

,, I want you to be my girlfriend'' Sitting on my bed and looking straight at me. Wait what? Did he just ask me to be his girlfriend? Maybe I misheard, but I'm not that deaf. ,, Did I just hear you say girl-friend?'' Looking straight at him. ,, Mhm'' What the actual fuck? Why would he want me to be his girlfriend? Drunk?

,, James, are you drunk?'' I said with a concerned look. He started laughing like a maniac. What did I say wrong? Is there something on my face? Why he is laughing?

,, Sorry a fake girlfriend, I'll pay you'' still laughing. Even tears started to come out. What is so funny?

,, Why me, and why?'' I said crossing my hands not understanding why he is laughing. Oh gosh, finally he stopped laughing. ,, My ex, she can't stop asking me to give her another chance, so I need to fake girlfriend around me at school so she comes off of me, and because your best friend which is my sister she recommended you, that's why I'm asking you'' looking at me with those deep brown eyes.

,, Hmm, how much?'' I need the money, for money I could act a bit. ,, What about we say two thousand dollars?'' 2K Are you fucking serious?! He's kidding, right? I turned to look at him. No, he's pretty serious. ,, Ugh fine, for 1 month!'' 

,, Deal, now give me a kiss'' 

,, No kissing and no fucking!'' Okay, it's not my problem I'm a virgin and didn't have my first kiss and he's definitely not taking them away. God this month gonna Be hell.

Hello, peachess!! How is this chapter? I hope you liked it if don't comment on my mistakes, tips, and ideas. So how about that Fake-Dating. I thought my chapters are pretty boring so I added up that fake-dating thingy. I hope I'll post the next chapter soon. Love you peaches bye!

My social media:

TikTok: itsng3rr__

Pinterest: itsng3r_ ( don't check other boards, just <<Are you nervous>> Thank you! )

Snapchat: xgretutex