Chapter 17 || Hospital

Her pov:

I woke up and James was already left for school, while Harden skipped school and stayed by my side. Harden was sleeping on my stomach while holding my hand. I looked at him and I smiled, while he sleeps like a baby exactly like James does. It was early morning so I didn't want to wake him up. In my room was a mini tv so I laid down comfortably and watched some tv. I couldn't stop checking if Hardens was awake because my stomach hurts like hell! But I don't want to wake him up. I love Harden for taking care of me, being such a good friend to me, and making me smile every time we meet, let's not talk about our first meeting when I was so annoyed by him.

,, Good morning my little princess'' I heard him talking in the morning voice. It was much deeper than normal. Usually, his voice is sweet like candy but in the morning he's like a real man. He has still closed his eyes and is so sleepy.

,, Good morning sleeping princess'' I said back smiling and turning off the tv because It was boring, only thing I turned on was because I was bored as fuck.

,, What time is it?'' He asked opening his blue ocean eyes to me.

,, a Pretty good time to be late for school about 4 hours'' I said giving him a giggle.

,, I'm not going home or either to school until you get home safe'' He said still looking at me but still putting his head on my bruised stomach. Well, that's what I'm talking about for being such a good friend. But I still worried about his grades.

,, Don't you think it hurts my stomach?'' I asked pointing with my eyes to my stomach.

,, Oh fuck, sorry I fell asleep! I'm sorry my dear'' He took off his head real quick and scratched his messy hair. Stretched a bit and then looked at me again. I laughed and moved a bit so I can sit down. It was pretty hard because I had only one hand available. So Harden helped me real quick after he saw me trying to sit down.

,, So what are we gonna do now, my princess'' He asked me smiling at me.

,, I don't know you tell me'' I said giving him back a smile. 

                                                                              ________________

An hour later when he woke up, A whole hour we played cards, of course, it was hard for me with one hand, but I handle it. Also, he made so many funny faces so I laughed the whole time. It was about 1 pm.

,, Hey, hey watch this!'' he said. Standing up and going near a tv. He started dancing like crazy. Like a little kid. I laughed so hard that I forgot I'm in big pain or that I'm here, in the hospital.  He danced until he was out of breath and said sorry that he stopped. He went to sit down to take some breaths.

,, Wait, someone caught my leg!'' He yelled. He took something under my bed and it was a beautiful mini brown bear. Of course, a plushie is not real. I laughed so hard not at a bear but at him. He is so childish and I fucking love it. He always flirts with me playfully but when I'm sad he becomes so childish and playful like dancing, making funny faces, and things like that.

,, Haha, what's so funny? It's a cute bear, not a funny bear'' He said smiling at me. I took a bear and he got another one for himself.

,, Matching besties'' He said standing up. It was around 3 pm. He said he needed to use the restroom and left me alone in the room. The door opened again a few seconds later, I thought it was Harden who so quickly used the bathroom but it wasn't him. It was James the phone who came into my room. He held something in his hands and flowers. What a fucking surprise.

,, Uh hello, I got you flowers and two pairs of earrings'' He said, I was about to answer but he continued talking.

,, It's not from me, it's from my mom, also Cami can't come because as I said she is sick and can't even get up from bed, she wanted to come but couldn't, also she said sorry and also mom said to get better'' He said without taking a breath. He looked at me while giving me earrings and still holding flowers.

,, aha? Thanks, I guess'' I said not believing a single word he just said. He stood here near me, awkwardly not knowing what to do. I giggled. Him just swinging with his legs and moving his hands from the front to behind him. He was so awkward I swear.

,, Yes? Do you need anything else?'' I said smiling at his awkwardness.

,, Uh, no, I-I mean I wanted to say sorry for my friends'' He said.

,, Are you blushing idiot?'' I said still smiling. I finally got to say that sentences. Yes!

,, Fuck off'' He said turning around. You don't know how much I'm enjoying this right now. I laughed so hard.

,, Anything else?'' I asked.

,, No uhm I get going I am late for my job. Does he have a job?

,, You have a job? I don't believe it'' I said laughing.

,, You don't believe anything I say, love'' He said smirking. Now the real James is back.

,, Hm, correct'' I said smiling. He later said bye and left, because he was so late to work. 2 minutes later Harden came back jumping like a little girl.

,, That hospital bathroom smells horrible, I throw up there gross'' He said giving me a disgusted face. I giggled.

,, Harden I want to go for a walk, wanna join me?'' I asked him. I love walking in the afternoon when the sun goes down, and that sunrise is just magical. When Harden heard those words he stood up so fast as light.

,, No way you have a lot of bruises.'' He said.

,, Does it look like I give a fuck?'' I asked him with a serious face.

,, No way then you going alone, I'll join you'' He said. While we walked around the hospital there was a beautiful sunrise, colors mixing with each other, and around the sun is orange color. Magical. Harden also told me I could go home tomorrow, but I can't go to school for a few days because of bruises on my stomach. My legs started to hurt after walking for about 15 minutes so Harden insisted that he'll carry me on his back. Like I'm some kind of bag. He annoyed me so much until I accepted his help and he carried me back to the room. 

It was about 6:25 pm, the end of the fall. It was already dark, and I was super tired of doing nothing. We both ate dinner in my room and I went to sleep while Harden asked a nurse to bring him an extra pillow for him. I haven't fallen asleep yet I just closed my eyes, because I can't sleep without a movie or video.

,, Harden I can't sleep...'' I said, while Harden not knowing what to do.

,, Uh, do you want me to come to your bed and hug you? It actually helps to fall asleep for some people'' He said. I accepted it because I hate when I can't sleep and on this fucking hospital tv there's nothing good.

He came to bed and hugged me so tightly so I won't fall off this small bed. I felt so safe in my friend's arms even tho it was kinda weird sleeping in the same bed with a boy who is my friend and not my brother or boyfriend. I fell asleep so fast in his arms, and he also.

Hi, peaches!! So how did I do?! Did you like this chapter? I hope you did! Also, I'm so thankful for my few readers who love my story, thank you for being here, and reading my story, I never in my life would've imagined me writing this story and actually someone liking it. Thank you! I love you all so much! <3 Also, I posted a new chapter of the forest girl, if you like Fantasy stories you can also try reading another story. I might be not really good at writing stories but I really do try to make them perfect as possible so my readers can enjoy the story I create. I hope you have a wonderful day/night, bye, peaches!!

My social media:

TikTok: itsng3rr_

Snapchat: xgretutex

Pinterest: itsng3r_ ( I update every day.

Words: 1453, 2023-05-22, 7:19 pm <3