Chapter 15 || Teasing

Her pov: 

 Harden and I had the best time in the mall. He bought that light brown hoodie which I complained to him about 30 minutes. But he didn't change his mind and didn't refund that hoodie, so I was left with that 25 dollars hoodie. He drove me home and said goodbye to him. I went to the house. It was dark and quiet. I went upstairs to put on my bag and take a good warm shower after a fun day.  I took a warm shower and finally got out of the shower to brush my teeth. I brush my teeth while I stand all naked. I put moisturizer on my face and went to my room and dressed up in white shorts and long slaves shirt. I went downstairs to make some tea. I went to the kitchen and started making tea. It was lemon flavor, it is the only tea I drink, I hate drinking tea, it just doesn't have flavor, and it tastes like water for me. It makes me sick. While I was making some tea I started making a little dance. I am so happy right now for this day. It was the best day of my whole life and Harden made it special for me. I danced until I heard a little laugh. I dropped my spoon the spoon I was holding and turned around real quick.

It was dark and didn't know who it was, I was super scared that it was a robber or murderer. It went silent. I froze not knowing what to do, should I grab a knife or run? I heard a crack in the living room. It was slowly coming towards me, and me just standing in the kitchen frozen not moving a single finger. 

,, you're really scared of me, love'' The voice said, the only person that calls me that.

,, James'' I said finally moving myself. He came out of the dark living room and smirked at me. He still moved towards me. He finally was close enough to me so I moved back, but he moved with me. I couldn't move back anymore because there was a counter behind me, James could move closer. He got so close to me that I could feel his dick next to my bottom belly. He started touching my hair on my face and brushing his fingers through my cheeks and looking straight to my eyes. He looked down at my neck, he looked at my neckless Harden gave me, and moved his hand from my face to my neckless.

,, Cute neckless, your boyfriend spoiled you a little, love'' He said in a low voice. He looked at my eyes again. He looked deep into my eyes. I was taking deep breaths because of how close he was. He took my arm and put something cold. I looked at it, it was a chapstick strawberry flavor.

,, What is this?'' I asked looking at him who moved back a step. 

,, A gift'' He said smiling at me and crossing his hands.

,, Well for what?'' I asked again, I have a lot of chapsticks, every flavor, even strawberries.

,, For me to taste those lips'' Pointing at my lips. I blushed so hard that I turn my face down so he won't see my red blushed face. I heard him giving me a laugh. I still looked at the floor and I saw his feet near mine, he again came closer to me and lift my chin so I can look at him. He looked at my eyes. I didn't even know what to say right now.

,, You blushing, love'' He said while I feel his dick getting harder each second. I think about it and I planned to tease him. To tease him so hard that he'll moan into my face.

,, Oh I'm sure, I'm blushing so hard idiot'' I said while starting to touch his whole body until touching his hard dick. He was shocked at first but later he started whimpering into my face.

,, Why are you such a tease, love'' He said whimpering while I'm here standing and not knowing how to tease him more. I started taking off my sweater and leaving him there. He was so hard so I just left him to suffer. I went to my room not caring that he was in my house and leaving him there. Just close a door and I'm in peace. He took my arm from behind and pinned me to the wall. I stared at him, not knowing what was going to happen now.

,, Are you gonna leave me like that, love?'' He said looking at me and smirking. Just now realized that I messed up. He started to brush his hands from my tights to my belly behind my shirt. I gasped. He moved his hand from my bottom belly to my upper boobs. I have never experienced teasing or teasing someone, so I don't know really how to tease him or how I'm supposed to react, so I just closed my eyes while his hand was going up and up. in my 16 years, boys always hated me because of how I looked, they called me ugly, or dumb because I was blonde.

,, Don't do that again, or next time you're going to be fucked in your bed, love'' He said taking off his hands off my upper body. He brushed his hands on my face and left me here leaning on the wall. I didn't know what just happen, or what's gonna happen next. I couldn't stop thinking about what he said, Don't do that again, or next time you're going to be fucked in your bed

                                                                       ___________________

An hour later when that happen, now I was doing my homework and also on face time with Cami, she also was doing homework, except she was sitting on her boyfriend's lap. One moment I left to take some water and when I came back Cami moaned. I was in shock knowing what they doing there. I came back to the door and pretend that I just came back and closed the door loudly so they not be embarrassed. They stopped and we continued doing homework together. I never told Cami what happen with James, even tho I'm supposed to. She wouldn't care. But I did tell about Harden and she was so happy to hear that I had a great time when she was not around. We ended a call after finishing homework and I went to bed. I bought a book today, I mean Harden did because I wanted it for ages. I started reading until Harden texted me.

Harden:

Harden- Hey, how are you doing, are you asleep?

Me- No, reading a book, I'm fine

Harden-What's the book about? >:)

Me- About punching your face

Harden- haha

Me- okay okay, it's about fake dating

Harden- interesting.

Harden- Go sleep, princess

Me- I will if you stop texting me this late.

Harden- Good night

I read a few chapters and went to sleep at 1 am and dreaming about today's event.

Hi, peaches!! So how's today's chapter? I hope you enjoyed it! Guys guys! I can't describe the teasing scene much because I actually never experienced too. Anyways I hope you have a nice day/night, bye, peaches!!

My social media:

TikTok: itsng3rr_

Snapchat: xgretutex ( make sure to tell me about it)

Pinterest: itsng3r_ ( only check storyboards, thank you! Also I update those boards every day)

                                                                                                                           Words: 1239, 2023-05-20, 6:07 pm