Chapter 19 || Home

Her pov:

I woke up in Harden heavy hand didn't move. I sighed. I wanted to get up so bad but his hand is so heavy, plus my other hand can't get that heavy arm from me. But it was worth it, I felt so safe sleeping here, and also very comfy sleeping with your friend, I should try it another time. With someone. I gasped some air from disappointment.

,, Good morning my little princess'' Harden spoke with a sleepy voice. He was barely talking, he was half asleep.

,, How you know I'm awake?'' I asked while he took off his arm from me and I sat down.

,, I heard you duh'' He said brushing his hands around his face so he would wake up.

,, From that little noise?'' I asked shocked.

,, You were moaning all night, I got used to it, and now gonna hear even a fly flying from far away princess'' he said with closed eyes but smiling at me. Oh shit, I moaned! Ah, it's so embarrassing!

,, Don't worry I'm sure you dreamed about me'' He said. I took it with healthy hand a pillow and throw it in his face. I throw it so hard that he fell on his back. My jaw dropped also I started laughing, his face was so funny when he fell.

,, God damn it! Scarlet that hurts and you laughing'' He said trying to get up. That must hurt but I can't stop laughing.

,, I can't- your face!'' I said laughing so hard. He smiled, he was about to say something but then the nurse came and said to get ready to leave, they let me out of this boring place. Harden helped me dress up a shirt and jacket because It was too cold outside. Pants I needed to put by myself of course. 

Harden drove me home and helped me go inside because of my leg. He also knows how to cook, I'm impressed. He made me his favorite dish: tomato soup, it looked so delicious but I wasn't hungry but after I said it, Harden fell on the ground dramatically and said.

,, Oh god kill I made this food and my princess isn't eating, I should kill myself'' He said putting his hand on his head dramatically, and as fast as I heard I grabbed my spoon and started eating like a hungry lion. After all that drama he helped me to go upstairs to my room and left the house making sure I'm okay. After he left I texted Cami that I got home safe and I hope she feels better. I scroll my phone a bit I got tired and went for a nap because it was only 3:52 pm.

                                                                            ________________

I woke up by the noise in the window. I turned around and I saw James. I let out a scream. I hide my whole body behind the blanket, I was wearing a see-through white shirt and panties. He came closer to me and closer. He smirked at me while walking straight to me.

,, Hello, love'' He said and turned his way to my closet. He started packing my clothes then went to the bathroom and took my toothbrush. I was so fucking confused about what the fuck he is doing.

,, What the fuck James?'' I said trying to get up from the bed even tho my whole body hurts. He packed almost everything from my closet and went to the panties and bra section. He smirked at me.

,, Cute panties'' He said putting those panties in the luggage and taking others too. He zipped the luggage and went downstairs with it. I know he is doing some prank or something, like what the fuck! He came back and went near. He grabbed me and I slapped him in the face.

,, What the fuck James let me go!'' I said looking at the idiot. He didn't answer and went downstairs with me and put shows on me. I am so fucking confused right now! He took me again and we went outside to his car. He put the belt on me even tho I started beating him up and shouting at him asking what was happening. He started driving and I shouted so loud that I think everyone heard.  After minutes later I stopped and fell asleep.