pick me part 4

-i would like to say thank you guys so much for reading with making on the 59th ranking but anyway's let's get started with sasuke's pov shall we?-

sasuke's pov:

I angrily walked over to the nearest gastion and got myself sunflower seeds, water and bq lays chips. i walked out from the gastion and sat next to naruto's parked bike outside. "I cant believe I just did that oh well she deserved it she was a fucking bitch!" I thought to myself but then again.
" she was just really dumb and probably didn't know." one part of me thought that but the most was that she was a bitch and i was RIGHT. Call it petty i don't care anymore and the fact that naruto would just not do anything the first time when she gave him a pet name was so fucking stupid of him! but he's just trying to help that dumb bitch's poor soul, so I can't really get mad at him but I CAN get mad at Rebecca. I sighed to myself I don't know what to do, so I sat decided to sit outside until they were done tutoring eachother.

5 minutes goes by.

Then 8 minutes
10...
15...
And..

"FUCK I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE!" I thought to myself I was so tired of waiting, but I just didn't really wanna go in there and see her face and act like I didn't just cuss her out. So that's when I build the courage to go back up there and just wait for Naruto in the restrooms and maybe block her out my watching titok •

I then go the college and walk to the men's restroom and called for Naruto. " Naruto are you in here?." I said hoping I would get a response and not embarrass myself.
.
.
.
. Naruto's pov:

As I'm overthinking I hear someone calls my name I wait for a few seconds before respond after realizing it was Sasuke. " Yea!?" I said sounding a bit worried if they fought or something out there. "Oh just checking on you,you've been in there for a while now.." sasuke said quietly. " Oh sorry I'm not really using the restroom I was just thinking about something." I said coming out of the bathroom stall and now walking outside the bathroom. Sasuke smiled slightly and we walked back to the class.( that's were they were tutoring btw.)

Sasuke's pov:

As me and Naruto walk back in class she had tear marks on her face and looking down sadly and on her phone scrolling threw her phone watching Twitter and glanced at me once and hurried up and looked back at her phone and sniffled, as we sat down I quickly took out my phone and out I my headphones and took open headphone out just to hear what they were saying. None of it seemed interesting so I started scrolling threw titok. As I last the My second video on my for you page I glance at them and made eye contact with Rebecca for a second and looked back at my phone thinking nothing of it until I heard this.

" Naru do think I'm dumb?." She said looking up at him and pouting her bottom lip and fluttered her eyes and looked away slowly. " What no of course not why would you ever think that?" Naruto said closing the book they were reading and looked at her. "Well it's just that.. some people call me dumb and I just don't know what to say that besides think that there right." She said making her eyes water and opening back the book and closing her eyes slowly while making a tear drop dramatically. I laughed a bit and covered my mouth while Naruto flashed me a ' don't laugh look'
" Oh I wasn't laughing at you I was laughing at this video I saw." I said and chuckled at her and looking back at my phone.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
•sorry I'm ending it right here I will finish it probably later on tomorrow because it's 3:43 right now and I'm running out of ideas 😀 I did fix all the errors in the 2 chapter 💀 and tygsm for taking the time to read this because I am at the top of sasnaru💕😭•