short#3 petco

Sorry for not posting I am so busy with school and I over procrastinate alot💀
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
3rd person pov:•

Naruto and Sasuke woke up and went to Petco to buy the cats some stuff. "Bruh I have no idea to buy expect food." Naruto said pushing the cart while dragging his feet along the floor. Sasuke rolled his eyes. " I hate to say I told you so..but ya'know it's not to late to give them up." Sasuke said obviously trying to persuade Naruto into giving them away. Naruto rolled his eyes and turned down the next aisle and groaned. " Noooo!" Said Naruto. " I don't wanna give them up there so cute and I'll feel bad!" Naruto said looking up at Sasuke with his puppy eyes pouting also trying to persuade him.

"Well stop groaning jeez!"

"Don't you feel bad..I mean you did want a cat when you little right?.."

Sasuke didn't say anything knowing he wouldn't win this argument.

"See~ I'm always right!" Naruto said shoving Sasuke lighty. "Tch." Sasuke said smiling gently and shoving him to.

" Oh look this cat food seems good!" Naruto said stepping away from the cart and getting a tiny can of wet food. "Hm I mean we have two cats we might need atleast a bag..and I'm pretty sure they don't sell a bag of wet food and they don't sell those exact wet food in packs, it already cost 5.12$ just for one can so..." Sasuke said as he moved his eyes looking for some cat food.

"So?" Naruto said. " Tch. Soo we can't get any cat food..at least not that one  because I'm not getting multiple cans of wet cat food, besides it make there breath stink." Said said letting out a tiny chuckle at the end and then walked up to shelf's and got some cat food. " This is a pretty good bag maybe we can get this one." Sasuke said putting it in the cart."

"That cost 7$ but we can't get a 5$ wet food can!?" Naruto said rolling his eyes. "Omg do your math we have TWO cats and each one of those cans are 5$ EACH the total will be like..shit I don't fucking know maybe 86$ if we get enough of them to feed two cats." Sasuke said shoving Naruto and pushing the cart. "Ohhh." Naruto said walking besides Sasuke. "Oh turn down this aisle it has cat toys!" Sasuke turned down the aisle and started looking for something a cat would play with.

"They have a little mice toy that they could play with!" Naruto said grabing the toy and shaking it while it made a tiny bell sound. " Ugh lets pray they don't touch that toy because that's gonna make so much noise."
Sasuke said carefully grabbing the mice toy from Naruto and putting it back with all the other mice toys. " What do you mean pray they don't touch it? Wouldn't you want them to." Naruto said looking at him confusingly. " Well ya'know the rumor that cats don't touch or play with there toys and instead play with some other useless thing like a cardboard box or something." Sasuke said. " Oh I get it now." Naruto said laughing a bit.

"Oh wait?"  Naruto said stopping in the tracks and looking down at the ground thinking.

"What?" Said Sasuke now stopping to and looking back at Naruto.

"What gender are they?" Naruto said
"A boy and boy, why?" Sasuke said now walking very slowly.

"So? Boys pee with there legs up and girls pee sitting down right because if so I saw the black cat peeing sitting down.."

"No your thinking of dogs, dogs have different ways peeing when it comes to gender." Sasuke said still walking slowly while Naruto was then speed walking to him trying to keep up.

"Ohh well are you sure the black cat is a boy?" Naruto said looking at Sasuke.

"I mean yea.. there still kittens so you can't really tell unless we take them to a vet."