"Embarrassing."

- tsym we almost have 100 viewers 😭 and ty for making it this far and making me on the 1st sasnaru board :)-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.   
                   Sasuke's pov:

Man I wonder if I was to harsh shit why did I do that!! I have to go back and say sorry shit,shit shit!!! Omg we're do I go fuck I didn't think about this enough I was being so overdramatic! I guess I will have to go to our- I mean HIS house and get my stuff and live with my brother.

The thoughts were to much for me I couldn't even think straight without feeling like I was going to cry any second. I was then thinking about going back but I knew I wouldn't be able to face him again,so I got up and looked into the college class they were in threw the window.

                         Naruto's pov:
I walked back into the class seeing Rebecca looking up at me as if she knew what had happened, I sat down in the chair next to her and flipped the page without saying anything and started reading the question. " Hey are you okay.. I heard what happened out there and I just wanted to say I'm so sorry, we can talk about it if you want!" She said looking at me closing the book slowly.

"Well I guess I can tell you since you heard everything.." I said nervously.

" Yea.. sorry for kinda ez dropping the door was open and I tried playing some music on my phone but I didn't want it do be Really loud and the door was open,so yea.."
She said looking away embarrassed.

" I don't know what to do.. he basically just dumped me because he was jealousy its fucking embarrassing." I said letting my anger slip a bit.

" Well.. are you thinking about getting back with him?" She said quietly and looking up at me with her also black night eyes.

"I don't even know maybe.. I could use a break.. maybe that's what we need" I said

" Well in the meantime do you think you would maybe date someone?.." she said flirty looking her eyes.

"...are you trying to ask me on a date?" I decided to play with her back because I had plan, make Sasuke jealous and post her all over my social media.

"I don't know maybe what do ya, say?" She said scooting closer to still looking up at me. Man i this girl has good eye contact. I thought to myself.

"Sure why not i could see how you are.. but it's getting late so since we're official we should meet up at the coffee place at 2:40
I said grabbing my work bag and winking at her on the way out making her blush.

                  Sasuke's pov:

WHAT THE FUCK!!! how did he move on that quickly did out fucking relationship mean nothing to that asshole!?! Ugh! I was so fucking pissed I could kill her! I thought once again but then remembered I'm supposed to leave before he sees me and realizes I was watching them. I hurried up and ran to our house good thing it was only 2 blocks away. I was actually surprised when I made it before Naruto but that's because right as Naruto got up from his seat I ran for it. I opened the door panting and started packing my shit frantically I didn't even have any bags or a moving truck to put my shit in! Atleast we shared a room and I don't have that stuff I also have a car so I could always just put my stuff in a trash  bag and put it in the car.

After I was done I heard a motorcycle from the distance but not really close so I atleast had 1 more minute to pack my shit, I had one more load and I was done I ran to my car and put my stuff in the trunk I then slammed my truck and hurried up and got into the front seat and drove off. I was panting and couldn't breath I would probably have to find a apartment at least 10-20 minutes so I wouldn't live so close next to him. I started the car and went the other out so Naruto wouldn't see my car passing him and realize what I was doing or try and follow me or some weird shit. I then called My brother( I don't know how to spell his brother's name💀)

'calling brother 🖤🙄'
Ring........
Ring.......
Ring.....
Ring...
Rin-

"Hello!? Are you there"
"Omg yes what do you want"
"Something just happened and uhm..."
I tried not to cry swallowing the lump in my throat.
" I broke up with Naruto and I left the house and have no were to go and I was wondering if I could-"
"Damm sorry little bro but I already have a friend here and I don't have anymore room... But there is this hotel near me you could go there and you could meet up with me anytime!" I wasn't happy but mad either. "Mhm." I said and hung up after we said goodbye, I then got directions to the hotel and pulled up to the drive way and went into the lobby.

Lillian read the front desk's lady's name tag.

"Hello sir are you ready to get a room?"
"Yes"
"Okay how long are you staying here for, are you thinking about living here for a while or-?" She said I thought about it and decided that I wasn't going to live here forever and sooner or later I had to get money up not my funny up.

"Uhmm.. .maybe for a couple of months like.. 2?" I said embarrassingly looking down and up again.

"Okay so the rent will be 22 dollars every 2 weeks is okay with you?"  I nodded and she gave me the room key which was A213.

I walked out the lobby and back into my car and popped my trunk and after 10 minutes I was done un-packing and thought to myself.

What will I do now?..