pick me pt3

-thank you for the couple of people who saw my first 2 ilygsm💕  I will try to post 2 chapters everyday also they will mostly probably come out at night anyways let's go to Rebecca's pov🙄-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
                      •rebecca's pov•
So here I was with naru's... What friend? Ugh whatever he was so weird I mean all he was doing was staring at me it made me feel so scared like he was going to kill me or something, so since he wasn't going to talk like a man I guess I will go for the first move.

" So sasuce-que? Is your name" I chuckled a bit who would ever name their kid that, and to think he is Naruto's best friend Is a joke.  "Yes I am his friend and you are?" He said looking me up down like I was some type of road kill on the street and rolling his eyes after. Ugh I swear does he want to fight j will beat the living shit out of him!

Well I would like to think me and him are friends I mean he let me ride it before~ "
I know that he liked Naruto but they weren't together so I decided to get under his skin just to see how that blackie would respond. Laughed again seeing his face eyes narrow and and staring at me once again.

" You rode what?" He said now closing his eyes and putting his elbows on the table and putting his hands together as if he was praying or something. " His motorcycle of course, what did YOU think I said... Sasuce-que~" I said making fun of name again it was so funny to see him get pissed I mean I was girl after all he can't hit me and even if he did Naruto would just fall Inlove with me even more and leave Sasuke.

" Listen here you little shit I don't like you nor do care about, you should honestly just leave already because Incase you haven't noticed he gets paid to do this shit which is the only reason why he is here, ya know If you weren't a woman I'd smack you till you'll have all your braincells back!"

"Excuse me i!-" I tried to talk but he ignored me again and for some reason kept talking!

" Oh Wait I forgot my bad you don't have any fucking brain cells which is why your here! I mean being dumb at the age of 7 is nothing, 9 your getting a bit old, but fucking 20!? I mean this in the most respectful way possible but your  honestly fucking dumb and an embarrassment to your family!

He said getting up and walking out of the college and going to the nearest gast station.

That's when I felt tears coming down my face..it cant be his words didn't hurt me but.. touched something really deep inside of me, I mean I've been called all the names in the book.. but being called an embarrassment just hits different. Next thing I know I'm crying and holding my face trying not to let anyone here me since I was the only one there, and there was echo.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
| Hello I hoped you guys loved this chapter since it was a bit longer and I fixed some mistake 😭