#shorts 2 kittens

3rd persons pov:

Sasuke was in the kitchen making eggs, tomatoes, bacon and  ramen letting Naruto sleep until he heard a mewo coming the door, Sasuke brushed it off thinking it was just his mind playing tricks on him until he heard it again and decided to check out the peep hole to see two kitten sitting in front it his door. "No fucking way." Sauske said as he opened the door, he loved cats so much and wanted to have one of his own but never really committed to it. " Man I wonder if I should tell Naruto and let him sleep?.." Sasuke said out loud thinking. "Nah I guess I'll let him sleep..I mean it's just cats it's not like I want one..or two?" He said again thinking out loud until and crouched down to look get a better look at the cats.

One of the cats was orange and the other a black cat. "Hm it kinda looks like us" Sasuke said tilting his head a bit. That's when the orange rushed in the house and got on the couch. "Oh shit!" Sasuke said as he hurried up and got the cat but the cat wiggled his way out and ran into there room. "Oh shit no, no!" Sasuke said running Into Naruto's room but by the time he got there the cat was on his bed and Naruto was awake petting the cat.

"Wait your awake?" Sasuke said as he tried to get the cat away from him but the cat hissed and went back to Naruto. "Ha he like me more than he like you!" Naruto said lauging. "Shut up I could care less if a cat likes me or not." Sasuke said as he crossed his arms and walked out of the room to close the front door but then looked down at the doorstep to realize the black cat wasnt there. "Hm that's weird?.." Sasuke said as he closed the door and turned around to see the black cat behind him.
" Oh yea there's a black cat following you by the way!" Naruto said from the bedroom. "And you tell me this now!?" Sasuke said as he put the cat outside but the cat ran back inside and started rubbing against him while purring.

"Can we keep them pleaseee." Naruto said getting up from the bed and walking down the hallway an into the living room with the orange cat following him. "I don't know.. it's gonna be a lot of taking care of them." Sauske said sitting down on the couch with the black cat still following him.
"Oh.." naruto said looking down slowly.
"No."
"Whyy"
"Because there to much work! Plus we don't even know the gender what if they have babies!"
"We can sell them and keep 3!"
"No."
"What if you keep the black cat and I keep the orange cat since they both seem to have a favorite."
"Hmm fine!" Sasuke finally agreed.
"Now we have to buy some stuff for the cats!" Naruto said as he put the orange cat down and ran out the door and into his car.
"Wait idiot wait for me!" Sasuke said as he hurried up and opened the car door and they both drove off to the pet store.