68. She Needed This

Start from the beginning

"You think she's going to pull Elle's nipples off?" Mom whispered to me as we watched Angy stalk towards Elle, pale pink pilers in hand

"I thought she would burn them off but pulling them off with pilers sounds just about as painful though." I replied.

Surprising us both, Angy went behind Elles's chair and starting ripping her fingernails off with the pilers.

Despite just being in a coma, she put on a brave face showing indifference as Angy slowly pulled her nails off.

"Ahh music to my ears," mom hummed in happiness as Elle dropped her act and she started to scream in pain once Angy had reached the 6th  fingernail.

"She needed this," mom sadly said examining the first smile on Angys face that has appeared in days.

The aftermath of the mafia ball was complete chaos. Once Elle was shot all hell broke loose and resulted in us losing a few key few members. As tragic as it was to lose them their deaths didnt go in vein as mom was quickly able to reestablish herself as the queen of the underworld once again.

Back in her rightful position mom quickly and swiftly put a bullet in between the eyes of the mafia leaders who sided with Elle.

Making a big spectacle about what happens with people who want to participate in sex trafficking. Her message was loud- any leaders who try to bring it back in the game something my mother had banned will not just fail but be killed.

It should have been a joyous time. The mafia would was bowing at her feet, our whole family was alive, intact with Elle in coma. Angy was free from the grip that Elle had put her in we had time to recover from the trauma...so we thought.

After the chaos had died down a soul crashing moment happened where Angy got a phone. It was delivered in a box tucked away simply signed 'from her'

-Towson.

Opening the phone their was a voicemail Towson thanked us for helping her get rid of Elle. Then stating that Towson saved our lives by helping us escape so she's taking him as payment.

Him being Abilo.

Before Angy could process anything Abilo was on the voicemail and quickly said he wanted to leave the mafia life behind and start his family with Towson.

He realized that she was all he needs.

Family. All he needs.

Since then Angy's been on autopilot, continuously moving, off killing someone.

She doesn't want to think about him at all, something we all disagree with. But we know one day it will come crashing down, so now we just have to wait.

 But we know one day it will come crashing down, so now we just have to wait

"You smile just like her." She deadpanned with her eyes glazed over. Putting my mini blow tourch down I rose my eyebrows telling Elle to continue or I will burn something off her body.

"I remember holding the two of you so full of light and I was going to raise you to hate your mother. To despise her and then after years of it you'd lead the charge to kill her with a smile.

It was a beautiful plan I had, it was all wrapped up with a bow, thoughtful, meticulous.

But then you smiled you had that same little glint your mom had of radiance, and it was like I had taken a time capsule and was watching a little Reese. Once again I found myself being taunted by her and that's when I knew my revenge could be much sweeter."

With an evil glint in her eye she smiled, "so I called him and the plan changed, and the plan was in motion."

Breathing heavily at the mention of "him" I shifted my eyes away from the retched women, my mind instantly thinking of her husband Jace. The Swedish mafia man who stole my innocence and treated me like his own personal rag doll.

"What? Not going to bite and ask who's the him."She taunted trying to regain some power in this situation despite not having any.

"It's ok I'll tell you anyway sweetie." And with a sickly smile so sweet she rose her eyes meeting my mothers.

"It was your father sweetie, your real father, he's the one that helped me plan this, he's the reason your childhood was like this."

Hey hey hey!!

So their will be 1 more chapter then the epilogue. I know theirs quite a few loose ends but they'll be explained.

Abilo and Towson having a happy ever after together?

Ace being behind all of this.... What do we think? Is it true?

And Elle will finally get her death... hopefully.

The next chapter will be out in a few weeks sorry for the delay, but I've been so busy on the weekends lately which is my writing time!!!

Until then ❤️