29. And She Gives Great Head

"I should have killed that punta, last time

"I should have killed that punta, last time." I sneered while looking over his folder.

Currently Mauve, Philip, Nancy, Angy and I are driving to one of the clubs we own.

One of the ways T.I.P is so successful is that we have one person -a capo who runs a block of our territory. The capo runs their block with an iron clad fist making sure all of their soldiers and associates are doing what they're supposed to do.

Capos then report everything to their underboss. The underboss is the boss and in charge of 12 capos meaning each underboss is responsible for 12 blocks.

Being responsible for 12 blocks is essentially running a whole city, not an easy task by far. But the reason we're stronger and better than any silly politician is because the underboss has 12 capos underneath them making sure everything goes smoothly.

From there the underboss will report to their Consigliere which is Benson, Mera, Nancy, and Mauve.

In the underworld the lower people think the consigliere then reports to mommy A, or Philip who are the Capo di Tutti Capi -the godfather the boss of the bosses. When in reality they're the underboss and Angy and I are the boss of the bosses. But we're ok with sticking in the shadows and letting those two be the public face.

We have capos in place all over the world and this system although has some kinks. For the most part is excellent as long as everyone does their part.

And that is why we are here, because someone didn't do their part.

"Yes, we should have, but she mistook her kindness for idiocy." Mauve said from the driver's seat.

Cecilia, one of our underbosses, had a bad block last year, where she was missing money. It wasn't a lot, just about a quarter of a million dollars.

Honestly with us making millions per day, a quarter of million is pocket change. Cecilia said the capo of said block didn't think we would notice.

But when checking the reports Mauve being Mauve caught it. Nothing gets past this bitch that's exactly why she's a consigliere.

When confronting Cecilia, she had claimed she miscalculated, and that's how she missed it. Lucky for her she was one of our best underbosses and had caught Mauve and I on a good day. We spared her and told her to get her shit together with her blocks or we'll kill her next time.

She had claimed that she had killed the capo who stole from us.

But Cecilia fucked us hard.

She didn't kill the capo- Arvid who stole for us, come to find out Arvid is still running his block and he's been sending false documents. Whether Ceclia knows the documents are false or not is none of my business.

She fucked up, she fucked us, and now I'm going to fuck her up- I'm a lady like that.