44. Sexy Stranger's Name

"AHHH,"

"AHHH,"

"We need to start training again, if seeing me sitting in your bed gives you a freight." Tre scolded while arching her perfectly sculpted left eyebrow.

"In my defense, flicking the light switch and seeing that you were waiting for me in the dark is weird... and its not ahh like scared it was ahhh weird."

Running her fingers through her hair she laughed, "ok fair enough."

Walking over to her I perched myself on the edge of my bed." I just haven't seen you in awhile! I missed you so I just came in to check in on you." My sister ladies and gentleman she'll always be looking out for me.

"Yah I was going to go clean the damage that the biologicals made and I ran into Reese and we had a nice little talk."

Filling in the details of Reese's and I talk as well as what exactly happened after I left this house after I had my metal breakdown. I can't help as my mind starts to ease into bit of serenity.

It's been a rough 2 days and I've been tested to my limits. But just sitting down talking to my sisters it feels like home.

"So what's this sexy strangers name?"

"That's the first question you ask after telling you about what I've done while I was out."

"Asking you about the guy? Well of course that's my first question I ask I do have my priorities straight." Tre responded while giving me a shit eating grin.

"Well his name is A-"

"You BITCHS are having a sleepover without ME?" A shocked Lele said before shutting my bedroom door. "I just know your conspiring against me!" He added while placing his hands on his hips.

"Sure just come in," I stated while Tre scoffed,   "don't you knock."

Rolling his eyes Lele walked out of my bedroom. Before I could say Lele we were kidding a soft knock was heard, "hey it's me can I come in?"

"Of course Lele," I shouted.
"Smartass," Tre muttered while putting one of my throw blankets on her feet.

"So what is it creep into your triplet's room tonight?" I asked while eyeing my face masks collection.

Shaking his head Leo made his way over to me before engulfing me in tight hug." Listen to me carefully when I say this because I mean it next time you run take me with you. I don't care if it's the middle of the night I'm coming with."

Leaning out of the hug his eyes bore into mine swimming with helpless and a little glint of hope.

Hope for what? I really don't know.

"I don't know if a pretty boy like you can handle the streets, like they may eat you alive... for a snack."

Expanding his eyeballs so wide I thought they would pop out of his eye sockets. "Hey I AM not a snack!! Wait .... Yes I am." Puffing his chest out slightly in a testosterone filled alpha male move causing Tre and I to laugh.