Chapter 32 - New routes

Start from the beginning

"I know that you will and for that please take those." He replied as he handed her a wooden casket.

She opened it to find tea leaves. She looked at him perplexed, uncertain why he would give her that.

"We both know that nomatter what I say you will continue to use your ability and to prevent your death I give you those. These are special tea leaves. Their are enhanced with a powerfull healing spell that will shorten the amount of life force you would sacrifice by looking into the future by alot. Due to the aetheric natur of said ability those tea leaves can only do so much. I wish they could negate this factor entirely but sadly that isn't possible." He explained.

She thanked him sincerely for this gived before she closed the casket and stored it into her storage-ring.

They quickly moved onto the topic of the war. Lucas expounded his plans for the various battles they will fight in the future to her. He explained that there will be deviations to the story line he knows of due to it being a parallel universe and the incident that Grey warned him of  that could occur at any time. He showed her the map he and Fraener created with most of the corrupted dungeons marked on.

Furthermore did they brainstormed how they could help Dicathen without altering the future. Overall did they talk for more then two houres. In the end were they able to improve some of Lucas' plans and creat new ones that he hadn't even thought about.

"That should be enough for now. We still have a few month until it gets serious. That leaves us more then enough time to overthink it all and possible improve our preparations." Lucas said with a satisfied smile on his face.

"I have to agree." Rinia replied with a approving nod.

"Alright there is just one last thing I would like to ask. You didn't seem to surprised when you found out that I read about this world in a book, why?" He asked.

"I would be lying if I said I am not shocked that our lifes are nothing but merely work of fiction in other worlds. But it dosen't seem impossible when you take the infinite amount of worlds into consideration. Anything is possible when you observ it with the factor of infinite." She explained.

Lucas only hummed in understanding before he let time resume.

"-first day of school did he confess his love to me. We sat under the big tree on the meadow in the center of the acadamy. We watched the sunset and catched up with each other and as I was about to stand up he pulled me down and confessed." Tessia said with a beaming smile.

"Thats lovely Tess. I'm so happy for you." Rinia said as she pulled her into a hug.

"Thank you, and look at the beautyful pendant he gave me." Tessia said as she pulled it out from under her top.

"Its truly beautyful, princess. It fits you perfectly." Aya commented, taking a closer look at the gunmetal silver flower head. "The emerald has the exact same color as your eyes." She said in amazement.

"I'm impressed Arthur but how did you know that it is a custom in elven culture to gift our significant other jewelry that resembles them?" Virion asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I had some help." He replied gazing over to Lucas.

"I just told you about the custom, you're the one that picked the pendant." Lucas retorted.

"Did your mother taught you about our customs?" Virion asked.

"She did, it was important to her to teach me anything I would have to know about my elven heritage." He replied, a smile on his face remembering all the times his mother pounded knowledge into his head. "Anyways, I have to leave now. I promised Caera to meet for dinner. You and Tess probably want to spend some more time with Virion if I had to guess." He added.