Chapter 21 - Time inbetween

3P POV

When entering the outpost the group of adventurer and Guildofficals were met by a team of emitter's. To the emitter's surprise other than some smaller injuries on only two of the adventurers noone was hurt.

"Didn't they fight against a S-Rank beast? How are they uninjured?" One of the emitter's asked another in a whispering voice.

"Probably just a lie to boost there image. Can’t you see one of them is Lucas Wykes, the youngest of the Wykes. His father most likly paid the Guild alot of money so they would fabricate this story." The other replied with a certain arrogance.

"Shouldn't you discuss such matters only than when the one you're talking about isn’t able to hear you?" Lucas asked, looking annoyed. "Belive whatever you want, what do I care. But how about you don’t judge people you don’t even now. Just for your information, today is my last day as an adventurer. Now tell me how would it be beneficial for me to fabricate this lie at the last day of my adventurer career?" He asked them pressuring the two emitter's.

"I believe that is enough Lucas." Bairon said as he put a hand on his brother's shoulder which calmed him down a little.

Other than these two emitter's, who are currently apologizing profusely to the young Wykes, the thireed and last member of the emitter's team immediately went to work and started healing Jasmin and Arthur.

He was a tall man, around 1,90 meters in height. Short black hair and a neatly trimmed beard. His eyes are blue with a touch of green. He wouldn’t be considered as handsome but still as a good looking man.

It didn't took him long to heal both Arthur and Jasmin thanks to there minor injuries. The two adventurers thanked him for his help to which he nodded with a smile.

"Young lord Wykes, I apologiz for the actions of my colleagues. It seems that I failed to a educat them in this regard as there mentor." The man said as he bowed to Lucas respectfuly.

"Please, its not your fault that those two behaved so poorly. But thanks for healing my comrades. May I know your name?" Lucas asked as he stretched out his hand for a handshake.

The young man hesitantly took the boys hand and shook it. "Ofcourse my lord, my name is Alois Hygeia."

"Hygeia? Are you perhaps related to Asklepios Hygeia?" The young lord asked curiously.

"Yes I am. He is my father. Do you know him, my lord."

"Not personaly, but he took medical care of my mother during her pregnancy with me. He was even there when I was delivered. My parents told me he is the best emitter in all of Sapin. And if you're his son you must be an excellent emitter aswell." Lucas explained.

"I'm honored but I'm nowhere near the level of my father. Nonetheless I still train hard so I maybe reach him one day." Alois replied.

"And I belive you will. Now even if I would like to continue our conversation it seems there is someone who would like to talk to us." Lucas said as he looked over to the approaching Kaspain Bladeheart.

"Mr. Hygeia I thank you for your service. You can take a brack now." He said with a smile.

"Thank you Sir Kaspain." Alois said bowing before he walked of with his comrades.

"Ladys and gentleman please follow me. Lets discuss everything in private." Kaspain said as he moved his attention to the group of adventurer.

He guided them to a conference room on the second floor of the outpost. The room in itself wasn't to big or luxurious. Ther stood a wooden table in the middle of the room with 12 seats in total.