Chapter 32 - New routes

A/N hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter this week, I sadly hadn't had much time to write. Next chapter should be longer.

Anyways thanks for over 5k views. I appreciate your support alot.

And now without further ado enjoy this chapter.

3P POV

"But before we beginn, might I ask how you managed to obtain insights into all three branches of Aether?" A more then curious Rinia asked.

"I was taught by someone that posses an understanding of Aether that exceeds that of the djinn's or Asura's by a tremendous amount." Lucas responded.

"When you say that this persons insights exceeds that of the djinn and Asura, can I assume that they are of a different race?" Rinia questioned.

"You would be right with that assumption. She belongs to the race of the demons." He retorted.

"Demons? I'm sorry but I never heared of such a race and neither have I ever seen any evidenz of thier existence throughout my visions." Rinia replied, confusion written all over her face.

"Thats because they do not exsit in this world." Lucas stated matter of factly.

"This world?! So is she like Arthur, a reincarnation?"

"No, she is not and Arthur isn't one aswell." Lucas explained.

"What do you mean Arthur isn't a reincarnation, I have seen it myself."

"Thats a little bit complicated to explain. It would be easier if I just show you." He said as he reached out a hand.

Rinia took his hand sceptically and a flood of memorys rushed into her mind. It was hard to comprehend so much information at once but due to her abilitys it was nothing she couldn't handle.

The memorys Lucas shared with her didn't just show his conversation with Grey, his reincarnation and Asmodina and her teachings it also included parts of his past life. Under normal circumstances he hadn't shown her anything regarding his past life but for her to understand how he obtain his knowledge about this world it was necessary.

Dispite her mental capacity, Rinia still needed a few minutes to process all of it but after she was done with it she looked at Lucas with pitty.

"Oh Lucas, so young and so many burdens to carry. Not only in this but in your former life aswell. Nothing a single person should have to carry." She finaly said as a single tear rolled down her cheek.

"I know and to be honest it is frightening. I have gained so many people that I care for and the thought that I might not be capable to save them scares me. But thankfully I'm not alone this time. In my old world I was the only one that was strong enough to kill the Queen's and to free the world from the tyranny of those monster but this world is different. There are alot of people that have the potential to reach a realm of strength most can only dream of. Like Arthur or Tessia, some of the Disciplinary Committee officers, a few adventurer, the Lances and even Virion. So many people that can be pillars of hope for Dicathen when trained corectly. And I will provid them this training." Lucas said adamant to not do the same mistakes twice.

"As you said yourself this would be to much for a single person to carry but if you divide it amongst many it becames nothing but a task. Still a difficult one but manageable." He added as their eyes met.

"And I wish for you that this will happen. That those people will rise and stand by your side, for that you wouldn't have to carry all those burdens alone on your shoulders yet again. I as well will support you with all I have." She said with a genuine smile.