[08]

You were left alone in a new prison cell as Blade was dragged by the Knights, You looked at the hallway before you smile curved into a smirk. “The fun, begins.”

“Please your majesty, Y/N is your child! Although she doesn't have any path she is still your child!” Your mother begged, on her knees for your father attention and mercy instead he didn't gave any. He felt disgusted by your presence.

As a result of bullying from the other concubine, You held a grudge and used your forbidden ability to her, The concubine who your father treasured instead of your mother; the empress. Your mother came from an unknown background she didn't have any path nor abilities but you somehow inherited the ability that your mother's family has been in generations. Cursed Tongue.

You remembered that scene quite vividly.

“My son will inherit the throne, because there's no way a woman like you can.” You were peacefully attending your studies and the concubine made her way in your studyroom to provoke you everyday. Your eyes widened as you stood up and tried to leave the room, hence her preventing you by grabbing your wrist. “You're just like your mother, Stealing things that aren't theirs.”

You glared at her that made her shiver. “Get away from me!” you yelled, hands clenching as your body shook from anger. In that moment she was blown away  by a strong gust of wind causing her to hit the wall, You stood at her as you clenched your fist into a ball. “If I could only... Kill you.” You muttered whispering to her ears.

Sick? Yes. Twisted? Yes. A little secret that no one should ever know was that you were a princess that is not afraid to kill someone if they insulted your mother nor yourself. You weren't a path holder but so what. “I will take the throne even with it staining my hands with blood.” you said at her before leaving her unconscious body on the floor.

On deaths door, You patiently waited for your reaper to arrive instead it was a man who promised you protection and revenge, “Don't you want to get cured by your illness?” Elio asked you. But he couldn't see anything in your eyes other than rage and desperation. “No, promise me that you'll give me protection and my desire for revenge.”

Once you had his approval. You knew— You weren't the same person. You looked down at the Xianzhou Luofu as they face the Ambrosial Arbor. Indeed the path of life is terrifying, you wouldn't want to question their strength.

“You, stop criminal.” You looked over to see a robot and Jing Yuan's student, “I don't plan too, why should I?” You laughed as your eyes dilated from excitement laughing as you covered your mouth with your hands, stopping yourself from laughing. Yanqing threw a sword made out of ice to you, You gazed at him as you muttered a few simple words. “Transpose.” and with an instant the swords that was trying to shoot you changed direction towards them.

“You!” Yanqing said gritting his teeth. You let out a breathy laugh, “You have no match for me, Boy. Give it up.” and with that Yanqing's knees feels heavy like a stone as he fell on his knees like he was getting swallowed by a hole— he can't move. Xueyi looked at you nonchalantly. “A robot.” You said as you gave him a smirk. “All of you, Go to sleep.” with your command they felt their eyes getting heavier as you walked away, looking down at the building you were in. When you were stopped by a familiar woman. “You! Stop!” Familiar grey locks and amber eyes. You stopped your tracks and faced her.

“You must've met Kafka and Talked to her did you not?” Stelle looked at you with eyes widened, Your face, You were too familiar but where did she saw you. “As what Kafka said. If you were to make a choice choose an option where you won't regret.”

You faced her as her eyes widened. “Wait— Don't leave me!” You smiled before you fell on the building your body fading into existence, Only to be back in Silverwolf's room. You closed your eyes and shook your head before leaving quietly. You saw Blade talking to Kafka as the things happened on the prison came surging in your memories. You smiled at them waving. “Ah you're back.” Kafka said, “Thanks to Silverwolf.” You said. Your eyes wandered at Blade he had new wounds. “I was telling Blade here to go to infirmary to treat his wounds but he just wouldn't, Very stubborn.”

Kafka shook her head and you laughed. “I could treat it, Do you mind Blade?” Blade averted his eyes and sighed before nodding, You grabbed his hand and pulled him into your room where your first aid was. Blade wasn't particularly surprise, You sat on his side as you treated the wound. The whole time was awkward in silence there was no one who muttered a single world. Until after you were done bandaging up his wound he suddenly took your hand and pinned you against the bed, You yelped in his sudden aggressiveness as you gazed at him.

“Blade..?” You said your voice slowly going down as you gaze at his eyes with yours, Your eye was innocently alluring which made Blade more intrigued by your presence. Ever since Kafka's Spirit Whisper doesn't soothe his thirst for blood you're all he wants, He wants to hear your voice but he had this lingering feelings of greediness. You coughed which made him go back to his senses and let go of your hand before he sat up on the bed. “I apologize.” You sat up as you leaned on his ear, hugging him from the back before you started to whisper words to him.

“It's okay, I'm here to help you.” Your voice calmed him down, but it also made him feel... something so unfamiliar that it's pathetic.