[06]

The Headquarters was awfully... quiet. "Kafka? Silverwolf? Why is everyone quiet today?" Kafka laughs at you before sipping her morning coffee. "What do you mean Y/N dear? It has always been quiet in our lair." Now that you have thought about it, It was but you felt something was missing.

"If you're wondering about Blade. He's out there." You gazed at Kafka again and she gave you a smile, "I used spirit whisper at him yesterday night because it seems like the Mara is striking him again. However he left this morning- It seems like my spirit whisper no longer works as the Mara is slowly getting stronger." Your mouth agaped at her story.

"What did Elio said? Did he by any chance told you what would happened?" She chuckles and shakes her head, "Not yet, he'll drop the script later. Only then I would find out, But not to worry, our dear Bladie is out there trying to lessen his striking Mara taking it out on the all Xianzhou Ships." You sighed as you imagined Blade getting all fired up again because of the Mara- When he goes into a Mara Strike he usually and casually deals with Xianzhou Knights going into a full killing spree, But without Kafka's spirit whisper he will never stop his murderous intent.

You decided to go and check up on Blade therefore getting ready to go, With just Silverwolf's technique you were now standing infront of Cloudford where you saw him fighting with a poor innocent knight who is trembling to death as Blade held his weapon up with a smirk. "Blade, Stop." Despite hearing your voice he didn't stop. "I said stop." and as if he was paralyzed and couldn't move Blade turned around to see you looking at him, his crimson eyes burning with passion to kill.

"Kafka was calling for you, It's time to stop." You coughed, acting as if the knight wasn't there you felt his murderous aura growing less as you looked back to see many knights on the ground. He held his hand on his forehead. "That feeling is getting stronger again." You leaned over to him. "Is it getting stronger?" You coughed again, You felt your lips getting paled as every cough you took you suddenly spit blood. Seeing the blood stain in your hand made Blade's eyes dilated.

He forgot one thing despite being your partner for almost a year, and that was you were sickly. The mission these past few weeks have been hard so naturally it had a huge toll in your body. "Shit, you're face is pale." his gripped on your shoulders tighten, Looking up you gave him a comforting smile before you shook your head. "I'm fine." You staggered on but he catched you, your face in his chest as he shook his head. "Let's go back." He said before carrying you again. Your eyes fluterring close, hearing Blade's calm beating heart made you feel tranquility.

As you both were in the headquarters, he immediately took you to the infirmary where Kafka took care of you, After falling asleep Kafka looked at Blade. "Seemed like you didn't need my Spirit Whisper now." She gazed at your sleeping figure, She had already read the script however Elio strictly forbid her from disclosing information to either of you. "There must be a medicine that can cure her." Kafka nod, "Blade, You know there is- But are you willing to get it for her?"

Blade knows what Kafka was talking about. "The only thing that can heal our fellow hunter is the medicine that the Dragon Race from Xianzhou produces, I think it was a medicine created by." Kafka stopped aftaid of triggering Blade by just a mention of his name.

Blade clicked his tongue and left the room quietly, Kafka wasn't wrong there was a medicine that could potentially cure you up for good but he wasn't gonna get it for you, By means trying- It's on the Scalegorge Waterscape, A medicine invented by of that friend of his in the past.

You might even gain mortality if you had that medicine, A human like you could live forever because of this. Washing away your sick and vulnerable self. His mind wandered on how you casually stopped him from killing one lone knight his mouth curved downwards, Only Kafka was the only one who could make him obey from her words, So what were you? Weren't you just a normal human being who's trained to have guns as her weapon for self-defense? How were you able to do that?

You sat down on the infirmary bed, hands clasped as you looked at Silverwold who was sitting beside you. "Where's Blade? Is he fine now?" Silverwolf side eyes you, "Why don't you worry about your health before other people first?" You sighed, "I'm noy supposed to get worry for my partner?" Silverwolf closed her eyes as she opens them gazing at you. "Blade is just destressing himself."

You flipped the blanket that was all over you, Your feet touching the ground preparing to unlock the door opening it to see Blade standing, His usual stoic face looking down at your height. "Blade..?" You mumbled, his eyebrows raised leaning closer to your face. "You're fine?" looking up your eyes caught up with his' your breathe hitching as you felt his stare at you. The atmosphere was.. something, You felt yourself getting redder. Silverwolf looking at both of you as she left the room secretly without you both noticing. Blade walked in causing you to go back, He locked the door.

"Y/N." He said, his deep cold voice called out your name and you replied with a calm hum. "That feeling, What you did earlier to me?" He said, he wasn't sure about what he was talking about himself. "What about it..?" You asked tilting your head, He leaned closer as he whispered in your ear. "Do it again.. The Mara goes down with that feeling dwelling in me.." He whispered as you felt your heart beating fast by his words.