[03]

I used to be the cherished princess- As I was the only daughter of the Legitimate Empress of Country VII. It was led by a royal family and was also led by a greedy emperor who called many as his wife. "Oh my whole heart, you're here." Mother said in her usual gentle tone as she held me close as we gazed at the stars and how brightly it shined in my eyes.

My mother is constantly getting harassed by the other concubine, Yet I can do anything but watch. Until one grim day father took in a woman she had a magnificent beauty and he totally abandoned us he neither called me his daughter and I was cast aside as a failure princess. That would've been fine for me I would have lived quietly and in harmony with my mother however there were just people who wanted to kill you just to get what they truly want.

My death, Her son's crown.

At death's door I met someone who gave me what I wished for. I wished for a quiet life and protection and he gave me just that never have I ever want to take my mother with me, but as I am too powerless for now i just hope she clings into life a little bit longer until I can go back and get her.

As I saw my father with his concubines. I swore to myself to never fall for any man. I shall never be cast aside by any man. One man was enough.

Your eyes widened as you recalled a nightmare again, realizing that you were sleeping on the living room you decided to go out for somw fresh airand founf yourself outside.

You looked at Blade as he was practicing his swordsmanship in an open space, This man was so beautiful but he had a cold and isolated heart away from everyone. He even wants to work on the mission alone sometimes. He gets along with Kafka and Silver Wolf. Blade noticed a presence staring at him as he looks back he saw you standing- Your whole body froze as you saw him looked at you with those same crimson eyes, Your lips parting as you blinked your eyes.

"Y/N? What are you doing here?" He said, his deep voice making you gulped. He was intimidating but you weren't scared at him. "I was just here.. I'm sorry If I bothered your practice." He closed his eyes as he shook his head calmly replying at your statement. "No, It's fine I wasn't doing anything other than practicing my swordsmanship." You gave a small laugh. "I noticed.. your wounds it's opening again, I-" Blade sighed and nod. "I know." His response made your smile wider.

Blade himself often gets hurt nobody knows why but you'll often open your eyes with him being wounded, You came to the headquarters' clinic as you prepared the first aid kit. You dapped the alcohol on the wound and Blade wasn't fazed the whole time. "Tell me if it stings, I'll try to mini-" Blade gaze at your eyes. "It doesn't hurt one bit." You nod and wrapped the wounds as you sighed. "Done."

"Thanks." You smiled and nod before leaving him alone, as you were in your way back to your room you saw Kafka. "Kafka?" Kafka smiled and walked to you. "Elio has a new script, It's involving you do you wanna read it together?" You nodded. When Kafka and you read Elio's new script it seems like he already predicted some of it.

"Y/N It seems like you'll be stuck in Xianzhou for a while." You nod, If it's fate then you can't escape. "Go with Silverwolf." As you looked at her she gave you a pat on your shoulder, "When all comes along the plan we'll take a trip to your country as promised." You gaved her a slight nod before going back to your room to ready up.

"Xianzhou is boring, I want to go to Herta's Space Station. There I'll able to get my hands on Herta's Toys." You sighed and shook your head. "Silverwolf you can go, I'll be fine on my own anyway." You said and she shook her head. "Kafka will get mad at me, I'll just quickly finish this so I can go back to my games."

"If you say so.." You said as you were now on Cloudford you saw many Mara Soldiers sitting around out in the open, No wonder Xianzhou was on lockdown. There were many of them, Luckily Silverwolf managed to conceal your presence. "What are we doing again?" Silverwolf looked at you and then towards the big ship. "Just fishing out some information about the Stellaron." Of course, The Stellaron this has been the moment of project Elio had given you all. Xianzhou's Stellaron.

As Silverwolf typed on her keyboard out on the open you found yourself admiring the sea, staring into void- Missing your country. "Y/N, I'm quite curious. What's your life before you joined us?" The question made you part your lips as you closed them shut remembering the painful memories of your past.

"It's.. not good as I expected it when I was young and naive." Your statement mafe Silverwolf closed her eyes, gazing at the direction you were facing. "I lived my life not being able to sleep at night fearing that one day I might not be able to open these eyes again."

"Do you miss your home?" She asked, There was nothing on that country that could possibly make you long for it other than your mother. "I do not. I loathe it." You said as you shook your head.

"Shit. I can't get in they really outdid the securities, And the signal is too crappy here." She grimaced as you looked around. "Find a better signal, I'll wait for you here." Silverwolf nodded.

As you were admiring the sea, You felt an ominous aura lingering in your back as you looked back to see you had alerted the Mara soldiers, As they kept coming for you, Your clicked yout tongue. "How.. troublesome." You said as you walked forward preparing your gun.