[04]

You heard a whistle looking back to see Silverwolf chewing her gum, You were just done taking some Mara Soldiers out carefully taking your gun in the holster in your thigh. "Done?" You asked and she nod. "Let's go." You nod but before you could take another step you were greeted by a blond kid, with amber iris and furrowed eyebrows. "I don't think so, You're coming with me." Both you and Silverwolf looked at each other before you shrugged. "Look, we're not here to-" Too late, The guards had put on a cuff on your hand, You clicked your tongue.

"Silverwolf! Go!" You exclaimed, Silverwolf hesitated but closed her eyes as she vanished out of thin air using her trick leaving you alone. "Search the area for that hacker." The knights pulled you closer as you were now handcuffed couldn't move anything you followed them as they took you into what you know is a dungeon- It was only you alone. "I know who you are, Y/N of the Stellaron Hunters but now you are a fugitive in Xianzhou."

You gave the little boy a smirk, "Criminal? Fugitive? I'm used to that, You know~ As a Stellaron Hunter did you really think I myself didn't know this situation beforehand? Us, the destiny's slaves?" You provoked the kid he looked at you with hatred before you laughed. "You may have my head for now, but not for long." You let out a sadistic grin which made them looked at each other before leaving you all alone on the dark and glum room.

It gives you back some memories you wish you just buried deep within the deepest pit of an endless hole. "You're alone again." You mumbled to yourself as you had thought the possible things that will come soon enough. Will the other Stellaron Hunters come to your aid?

Gazing up to the empty hallway you felt yourself getting drowsy as there were no sounds of footsteps nor even the slightest noise coming in the room, On what you felt seemed peaceful with no signs of chaos you closed your eyes as you leaned on the cold wall feeling the coldness in your shoulders which made you shiver.

Silverwolf came back to Headquarters, to be greeted by Blade noticing that a presence was nowhere to be found Blade gazed down at the gray haired woman who had her eyes focused on her phone. Blade stole a glance at her before finally clearing his throat for Silverwolf to notice. "Oh, you're there?" She asked, quite surprise to see him here and waiting.

"Kafka had said that you and Y/N came to a mission in Xianzhou, How did the task go?" He asked calmly waiting for the younger's reply. Silverwolf nod before glancing up back to Blade. "Y/N has been captured by that hotshot General's lapdog." With her answer, Blade's eyes dilated upon hearing Silverwolf's sentence. "Captured? You let that happened?" his voice was stern making Silverwolf part her lips, confused at the man's behavior.

"It was all part of the script." She calmly stated but this still didn't made Blade's expression change. "Are you worried for Y/N?" Silverwolf questioned him but he shook his head, "No, She's a Stellaron Hunter she can handle herself there is no need for us to worry her well-being." with his answer the younger tilted her head. "If you're worried then just say so." Blade furrows his eyebrows as he gaze at her.

"I am not." With a sigh Silverwolf stopped him. "Then why are you walking towards the exit? You coming to see her?" Blade turned his heel around. "I'm going to train my swordmanship." Silverwolf gave him the shrug as she continues to play on her console.

In your end you fluttered your eyes open, The soldiers seemed pretty hostile then again it's no surprise after all you have a bounty out of your head. A woman came and toss you a food. "Be grateful." She said with her arrogant tone which made you snicker. "I don't need it." Looking down at the bread infront of you. "Haaa? You acting tough there's no one here to save you! Get it in your head." She said before forcefullt grabbing your chin roughly- The foxian lady laughed at your state.

"I can't believe someone as weak as you is one of the infamous Stellaron Hunters." She said before tapping a slap on your cheek, You looked at her with a smile provoking her which it seemed like it worked, She gave you a slap again. "Filthy..." She said as she slapped you again.

The stinging pain lingers in your cheek as it is now hot from all the slap you received, All you could do was to let out a sadistic laughter. "You're crazy!" You sent a shivering glare at her, The both of you staring at each other. "You wouldn't want to mess with me." You said.

"Was it... Ying? Ah.. I remember.. You have a brother in the knights right?" You whispered in her ear as you chuckled, tracing your hand in her shoulders making her shudder in fear. "Ying... Inflict pain within yourself." You said, hand on your back as you watched the woman hurt herself, Her arms forcefully slapping her cheek and pulling her hair against her will. "What did you do?!" She exclaimed as she yelled.

You could've broken out from prison without a sweat but you were here for a reason. "Kill yourself." You said as you gaze down at the woman infront of you before walking away, You heard her ear piercing scream as you laughed- "I told you.. Do not mess with me." You muttered, caressing your swollen cheek. You were already used to the pain this much was nothing compared to your past.

You walked on the dark hallway hands on your back, You wanted to see the man who is incharge of the Knights. The Hotshot General Kafka was talking about in the headquarters, Jing Yuan.