31

•Theo's POV•
•TW: abuse, blood, past trauma, spice🌶️•

——————✧◦ ★ ◦✧——————

I shouldn't have left me bedroom that night. I should have just starved myself to death.

My door was open when I returned from the kitchen, I could hear things being thrown around and I rushed inside to find my father destroying everything in his path.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" I yelled.

Unfortunately.

"CRUCIO!" My father yelled.

The pain overtook me and I collapsed onto the floor, my screams echoed off the walls and tears blurred my eyes. When he finally released me of the spell he gripped my hair, pulling my head back so I looked at him.

"Who gave you the right to bring muggle literature into my home?!?" He yelled as he waved a comic in front of me. The only relief that washed over me was the fact it wasn't one signed by Neville.

"It's just a book father." I stated as plainly as I could.

"Incarcerous." He casted

-

I awoke, heavy breathing and gripping my heart through my shirt. It was wet with sweat, but thankfully it wasn't blood. I looked around the room not recognizing it but then I remember I had made my way to Neville's home.

I felt someone squeeze my hand and I looked down to find Neville beside me. He was kneeling beside the bed, sleeping curled up against my arm and the bedsheets. He looked so peaceful and carefree. I ran the back of my hand across his cheek, feeling the warmth of his soft skin against my own.

His eyes blinked open gently and I immediately felt guilty for waking him. Neville rubbed his eyes, sleepily. He was so cute when he was tired, I missed him so much.

"You're awake." He stated with a small smile.

I cringed at the pain on my chest, I pulled up the new tee shirt I was wearing to find bandages across my wounds.

"I'm sorry, I'm no healer so I wasn't sure what to do. I cleaned it as best I could but it won't stop bleeding." Neville said nervously. He was so good and kind.

"It's alright, it was out of your control. Where is your wand?" I asked. He got up to grab it while I undid the bandages wrapping around my chest.

When Neville returned he tried handing me the wand.
"You have to do it, the wounds are cursed and poisoned. The spell I need you to use is Reparifors."

"I can't- what if I hurt you. You know how poor I am at magic." Neville argued, I saw the nervousness in his eyes and he gripped his wand harshly causing his knuckles to turn white.

I reached out, holding his hand in mine to comfort him.
"You won't hurt me Neville, just point your wand here and say the incantation clearly." I instructed.

Neville took a deep breath before starting.
"Reparifors." He said with a flick of his wand. The cuts on my skin began to heal swiftly before they were nothing but scars. A wave of relief fell over me despite the rest of my body still bruised and healing.

I laid back in the bed, exhaling deeply for the first time in days.
"Thank you-"

Neville threw himself across me, hugging me closely as he buried his face in my neck.
"I'm so sorry Theo, for everything I said. I could have been there for you, I should have helped you before this happened to you." He cried out. I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him into me. My heart pounded against my chest and his against his.
It felt like we were one person.

"It wasn't your fault he hurt me, it's not his first time. But I know how you can make it up to me."

Neville looked up at me confused before I quickly crashed my lips against his. I tangled my hand in his hair, missing the smell of his shampoo. Being in his room, the smell of Neville was overwhelming. It was warm and comforting, but it also drove me wild.

When I leaned away his cheeks were flushed and his face wore that soft smile I adored so much.
"See, now we're even." I stated proudly.

"Not technically." Neville said with a look that made me warm with desire. His doe eyes were wide and locked on my own. He positioned himself so that he was straddling me and he blushed with such innocence and yet also looked so sinful at the same time.

He went to pull off his sweater but my hand caught his wrist to stop him.
"Wait, isn't your Nan home?" I questioned.

He chuckled slightly, making it even harder for me to hold myself back. He lifted his sweater up over his head revealing his bare chest, I couldn't help rubbing my fingers down his skin, tracing each freckle that painted his body. He was beautiful.

"She left yesterday afternoon, she'll be gone for a few days on business." He reassured me, he attempted to lean in again but I pushed back against him.

"But-"

"Theo, are you okay?" He asked. He looked nervous, embarrassed even. As if he'd made a mistake, but he hadn't.

"I just don't want to hurt you the way Ritchie hurt me. You deserve better than giving me some pity fuck. You know I can't be with you, so why-"

"Because I love you."

My eyes shot up to meet his own, that sweet look of desire still on his face. No sign of him joking or faking it.

"Do you love me?" He asked as he undid my trousers.

"Are you sure about this, Neville?" My voice was soft, a hint of concern threading through my words.

Neville nodded, reaching out to gently squeeze my hand. My fingers were cold and calloused, a stark contrast to his own. "Yes. I want this Theo. I want you."

The corners of my lips quirked up into a tender smile. "I love you too Neville." His hand traced soothing circles on my bare chest, a comforting gesture that eased some of the nervous tension within me.

As Neville leaned in, my breath hitched. His gaze flickered down to my lips before returning to my eyes. The moment our lips met again, a rush of warmth spread through me- it was familiar and yet so different.

The kiss was soft and gentle, then deepened into hunger- leaving us both breathless. My hands gripped his hips guiding them as they rolled against me. When we parted, we were both breathing heavily. He rolled out of bed and finished undressing, I couldn't help but sit back and watch him removing each article of clothing slowly.

"I'm not some quick hookup Theo, take your own pants off." He scoffed.

I giggled with pleasure.
"I love when you talk to me like that." I sighed out in ecstasy before working on removing my bottoms. By the time I was looking back up at Neville, he was hugging himself nervously.

I lifted myself from the bed, still slightly sore from my injuries but I didn't care. I took his delicate wrists in my hands, pulling his arms away from his body.

"And to think I thought you grew out of being so shy." I chuckled, leaning into his neck and kissing it gently. I nibbled at his skin causing him to exhale and throw his head back.

"You're gorgeous." I whispered against his warm skin. Leaving love bites across his collar bone. He let out an involuntary moan and it triggered something inside me.

Sure I've had sex, plenty of sex.
But I'd never made love before.
Neville hasn't had any sex and he was obviously feeling nervous, but so this was new to both of us.

"Fuck me Theo."

I lifted him into my arms and he wrapped his legs around my waist as our snogging got more animalistic. I walked him back towards the bed, his lips giving my chin and throat extra attention. I dropped him onto the bed, looking down at him caused a low growl to escape my throat.