When I insert two fingers in her, thrusting them inside her while sucking on her clit she fails by letting out an orgasm-worthy moan, trying to scramble away from me in absolute ecstasy.

I stop my movements.

"Wait- no I'm so-"

"Do you want me to gag you?" I spit, with another slap on her ass.

She doesn't say anything, I know she'd love all of my dirty kinks, because she's my dirty little girl.

"If it's too much you tap the bed sheets, okay?"

She nods eagerly, waiting for me to do something.

I grab her ripped underwear from the floor, and shove them in her mouth, muffling any noises coming out of her.

I lower myself to her again, this time not being as nice as I was before.

The second I start, her entire body jerks as she tries to move forward.

Her silent whimpers are music to my ears as I slide my fingers out of her and thrust my tongue inside her instead.

Fuck seeing her like this might actually make me come in my fucking pants. Her sweet little cunt clenches around my tongue which lets me know she's getting close.

"Be a good girl and come for me." I groan against her throbbing cunt.

A moment later she explodes, unraveling into my mouth. She grips onto my hair so hard I have to grab her arms and pin them behind her back so she doesn't pull all my fucking hair out.

She lets out a muffled whimper when I detach from her, angling her head to remove the panties in her mouth and give her a comforting kiss.

I pull her up and lay her comfortably on the bed then walk into the bathroom and grab a wet towel.

When she's cleaned up I help her back into her old clothes, and fill up a cold glass of water for her, Amara gets dehydrated very easily and she hardly ever drinks any water, so I'm making sure she drinks enough whenever I can.

"I love you." She says with a faint smile.

"I love you too." I respond, with a kiss on her forehead.

❀❀❀

"God finally." She breaths, taking in the sight of the penthouse again.

I grab her bag, taking it upstairs and into our room, Amara following.

"You okay?" I ask her as she gets herself unready in the bathroom, she looks strained and weak, almost like she's sick.

"I'm okay, just tired. And in a little pain." She says, with a faint smile.

"Pain? Where?" I snap, walking up to her.

She lets out a cute laugh and shakes her head. "My legs."

I almost choke on air when I realize what she means. "Jesus."

Her smile widens at my reaction as she removes her makeup, then putting on loads of different creams. This woman spends like an hour putting stuff on her face because apparently she wants something called "glass skin" not that I know what that means but I guess it's normal for a woman?

An hour later we're both settled together in bed, her head is laying on my chest, playing with the waistbands of my sweatpants while I give her a head message, planting random kisses on her head every now and then to.

"I liked your parents, especially your mom. She was amazing." She smiles.

"I'm glad it worked out well. My mother really did like you. She never shows people how to make her secret recipes, not even me" I answer her, with another gentle kiss on her head.

"Well- it's not like I can actually make them." She laughs.

God I love this girl, she's so fucking amazing. How could I ever deserve her? The way she can make any situation exciting, how she can make someone smile effortlessly, everything about her? Perfect.

"We're going super shopping on Friday." I say out of the blue.

"Super shopping?.." she giggles, looking up at me.

"I'm buying you whatever you want."

"Oh? Any special reason?" She asks.

"...no."

She arches a brow but then shakes it off with a shrug. "Okay"

"Good night, amore." I give her a deep kiss.

"Good night. I love you"

"I love you too"

❀❀❀

Hating on this chapter but I low key have no time to write since I'm still away on vacation.

Back tomorrow though so I'll hopefully have more time😍