Chapter-1

A/N's POV:

The usual mornings for Mr. Park Jimin started with the annoying alarm. But, today was different.

The grey-haired male heard thuds and shifting of heavy boxes which startled him, making him fall down from the messy sheets of the bed.

He groaned in pain as he held his lower waist and looked at the clock. It was a Saturday and just 8 a.m. for god's sake. He was already in a horrible mood.

He got up and stumbled to the washroom. Jimin came out while brushing his teeth and with a towel on his shoulder as he could still hear the thuds and shifting.

He didn't usually care about these stuff but as that was the reason of his bad mood so no one could stop him from sniffing around. He removed the curtains of the window and saw huge boxes. "Is someone moving in?'' He thought to himself and continued brushing his teeth.

His gaze went a little more to the side as he saw the land lord talking to another man. The man was tall, a raven, and what it seemed like had a pretty good physique.

It was so annoying to hear the indistinct conversation but not being able to make anything out of it.

The land lord left and the man turned sideways as Jimin got a glimpse of the new guy. Oh god, he was so damn pretty. He had big doe eyes, fair skin and thin pink lips. Very fitting according to Mr. Park's standards who worked as Mr. Yoon Tae-hwa's (a director) P.A under Dragon studios.

So ofcourse, he met a lot of good looking people. Jimin saw the guy look up as he dropped the curtain and moved behind to hit his head on the shelf.

He groaned in pain for the second time and he went to the washroom to take a long cold shower. He was drying his hair with a towel as he heard his phone buzz.

Taehyung- 'Get to the nearby cafè Jimin. We need to talk.'

His bestfriend/only friend texted. Jimin left him on read and threw the towel and the dirty clothes in the laundry, going to the cafè where his friend was waiting for him.

He reached the place as the strong smell of coffee and brownies hit his nose which made his stomach growl.

He didn't have breakfast which Taehyung pretty much assumed so he called him to the cafè. He noticed his friend sitting in the corner and walked up to him, sitting infront of him.

Jimin- 'What do you wanna talk about?'

Taehyung- ''Good morning Taehyung, how have you been?''

Jimin sighed in annoyance and rolled his eyes.

Jimin- 'Good morning Taehyung, how have you been?'

He repeated chirpily as he saw his friend smile contently.

Taehyung- 'Morning, and I've been stressed.'

Jimin- 'Who isn't bro?'

The waiter came to take their orders as Jimin ordered a whole-ass breakfast for himself and Taehyung ordered just an Americano.

Taehyung- 'So, I was saying?'

Jimin- 'Your stressed.'

Taehyung- 'Right, sorry, the dementia kicked in again but whatever. So, Jeon Jungkook.'

Jimin raised his eyebrows at the new name.

Taehyung- 'A new actor whose going to be debuting in the upcoming movie in December.'

Jimin nodded.

Taehyung- 'Is damn cute.'

Jimin hit his head on the table as Taehyung whined softly.

Taehyung- 'Hey, it's real this time. Maybe?'

Jimin- 'Tae, it's always a maybe. So I'm sure this one is too. Now I'm fucking hungry and my brain will not be processing any kind of shit so I'll eat first.'

He said as the food came and he stuffed his mouth with a big bite of sandwich as the blue-haired male sighed deeply.

They had another short conversation on this Jungkook guy which ended when Taehyung got a call and they had to bid their goodbyes. Jimin came back home and saw the new guy leaving, well Jimin couldn't really deny his beauty.

The guy looked up at Jimin.

???- 'Umm. Mr. Park Jimin?'

He called out. What a melodious voice he had.

Jimin- 'That's me, and you are?'

The unknown male smiled, oh sike it was a bunny one.

Jungkook- 'I am your new neighbour Jeon Jungkook, I hope we get along.'