Seiichi Yukimura - Soft

Start from the beginning

"Y/n...are you done cleaning?"

"Huh? Why?"

"Can you come here now?"

"Just a little bit more."

She threw the one last trash and wiped her sweat, "And...done!"

"Hehehe, such a hard-working person."

She rolled down her sleeves and hopped beside the captain, making the bed bounce.

"You always spoil me, Y/n."

"Habit. By the way, sorry for not visiting yesterday."

"Math quiz, right? It's okay."

"I genuinely hated math though, there are lessons that are easy to follow and understand and there are also lessons that give headache instead."

"Hahaha, how did it go?"

"So-so I guess. Quite arduous."

"At least you managed to survive it." He lifted her hands and subtly stroked it. The latter flinched at the sudden contact but brushed it off, he always does that.

"Sanada-san visited you?"

"Yeah, he's with the members."

"Ah, don't tell me Kirihara caused a ruckus here?"

"Hehe, he's always loud and energetic."

"Not surprised."

"Thank you for checking up on them..."

"I'm the manager though, it's my job."

"And...for checking up on me..."

"It's also my job..."

"As my girlfriend?"

"Y-yeah." Her face flushed pink. She isn't used to it even though they're dating for a while now. As a person who has trust issues, she avoids getting attached too much, thinking that they will leave at the end of the day. Only Yukimura made her like this. She isn't that much affectionate in everyone's eyes yet at the moment she is alone with him, that's where she shows her true colors.

"You're soft too huh?"

"What do you mean?"

"You're cold, but also have a soft side."

"Everyone is."

"Therefore you're soft too."

"Okay! Okay! I won't deny that, geez!"

"Hahaha."

She sighed and intertwined her fingers with the male, "I sometimes wonder why I deserve you."

"Hm? It's the opposite."

"What?"

"Why did I deserve you, Y/n?"

"Seiichi-san?"

"I really appreciate you."

She giggled and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ears. Then she sincerely smiled at him, a slight tint of pink on her cheeks.

"Me too... because...you accepted me, and made me feel loved which I never experienced before, excluding my family. I always come back to you with open arms."

"I love you very much, Seiichi-san. Somehow when I'm with you, it felt like home."

~The next day~

"OHH~! HOW CHEESY L/N-SENPAI!"

"What the hell are you blabbering again, Kirihara?"

"I heard your sweet message to Captain."

"Huh?"

"Oh~! Don't act dumb will you? I was about to have a glory entrance there, good thing I heard your corny lines."

"What for?"

"I forgot my racket!"

"You left your racket?"

"Yeah, did you bring it?"

"No, they threw it."

"What?!"

"Yeah."

"Stop kidding around!"

"I forgot it in my room."

"Hah?! Why didn't you bring it?!"

"You reminded me just now. Just borrow the senpai's racket."

"L/n!"

"Aren't you gonna thank me? Be thankful because I took it with me, instead of leaving it there and waiting 'til some of the nurses threw it outside."

"You're always too cocky." Kirihara gritted his teeth, glaring daggers at the manager.

"Oh, L/n. You're bullying Kirihara again?" Niou spoke up from behind.

"It's funny."

"How mean!"

"Hehe, I know right? It's funny." Niou teasingly spared the sophomore a cocky smirk.

"Argh! Both of you are ganging up on me again!"

END!