Takashi Kawamura - Sushi Assistance?

Comenzar desde el principio

And so, she paid for the sushi she ate and left the store before the worried male could even stop her.

"Hm? L/n such a kind girl. Right, Takashi?"

"Yeah..."

"I'm here!"

"Eh? It's still 6:00 am!"

"We'll help you prepare too, right guys?"

Her other friends nodded albeit they were depleted in energy. She woke them up quite early and the shop is still preparing. They could've rested a bit more.

"Ahahaha! Such an energetic person L/n!"

"Ah, good morning Mr. Kawamura!"

"Good morning~"

"What shall we do?"

"Hmm, you can prepare the tables and some of the utensils. Me and Takashi will prepare the ingredients."

"Roger that!"

The time has come and people started to arrive, ordering various types of sushi. As expected, a bunch of students and adults began to gather. When someone leaves, there will be an exchange of that customer, and so on.

"Here's the tuna and wasabi, ma'am. Enjoy your food."

"Young lady, can I have a minute?"

"Yes sir?"

"Do you have some sake here?"

"Ah yes. How many would you like to have?"

"Three bottles will do."

"Alright."

She wiped her beads of sweat, getting exhausted even though a few hours has just passed. She felt her legs getting numb from going here and there. But all she thought was, they need her help and it was not the time to get exhausted.

"Taka-san~! We're here! We're here!"

The door burst open and a wild Kikumaru appeared! His teammates trailed behind him.

"Oh! I can't wait to eat, I definitely can't!"

"Momo-senpai, calm down..."

"Fshuuu...you always eat too much..."

"What is it viper?"

"I told you already, stop calling me that you bastard!"

"Kaido! Momoshiro!"

"Hehe, they're too lively." Fuji chuckled, scanning the whole area.

"Ah, everyone. You came."

Kawamura guided them to the available tables and they followed like well-behaved children.

"Sorry, there are too many customers lately. I might not come to chat a bit."

"It's fine, the probability of having a lot of customers today is 86% since today is Sunday."

"The joys of the youth, huh?"

"And we're lacking helpers today. L/n-san just volunteered."

"Eh? L/n-san is here~?"

Kikumaru extended his neck to look for the mentioned female. He spotted her giving orders, and while having the chance, he called out to her.

"Yahoo~ L/n-san~!"

She glanced at him and replied with a small wave before heading back to the table she went to.

"Hmp, she's busy too."

"As expected of Y/n. Too kind."

"Yeah, ahaha. We tried to stop her but she's too stubborn."

"Hmm?"

-

"Ah~! Finally! We can take a breather!"

Her friends went home early, and as thanks for them, Kawamura's father handed them sushi to take home. She told them to go home without her and insisted that she'll help clean up.

"L/n, are you sure you don't need a payment? You went through all the hardships."

"I'm fine. It'll be also against the school rules."

"Thank you, L/n. I don't know what will happen to us without your help."

"Hehe, that's no problem."

"Takashi, both of you can eat the leftovers."

"Eh?"

"Yeah."

"Isn't there too much?"

"Just tell me if you don't want to, I'll go feed them on our neighbors."

"W-wait! Okay!"

Kawamura looked at her. She was in front of a fan, drying her sweat. He tapped her shoulders and pointed at the table.

"Wanna go eat some sushi?"

"Okay."

Y/n sat on the chair near the counter, Kawamura sitting beside the (h/c) girl. He slid the sushi and chopsticks in front of her. While they were eating they talked and talked about many things.

"So, Takashi and L/n. You aren't going out yet?"

"Oh, um..."

"D-dad!"

"Hehehe sorry, sorry. I'm just joking."

"Geez, Dad. You're making her feel uncomfortable..."

"I-I don't mind though."

"So you'll agree to be this kid's girlfriend?"

"Ah, well...u-um."

"Dad~!"

"Sorry again hehe."

Kawamura's father watched them in satisfaction. The kindness in both of them is astonishing, and he wishes it'll remain eternally.

"Ah, I wish those kids will get together someday..."

END!

I like Kawamura sm. I really like his character songs, his soft side, and his "burning" side like every time he's in his burning mode, he pronounce english word sooo damn well and he's really funny in that state.