Akira Kamio - Concert

Start from the beginning

"What did I expect from that guy..." she flopped on the bench and blew up her hair away from her face.

"What do I do now...? The free frappe after the concert will be gone forever!"

Yes, there will be a free frappe for those who bought VIP tickets and also if they went to a concert with two or more people. It was such a smart way to boost sales of the tickets. Plus, it's her favorite band, she cannot miss it since they perform once a year in her hometown.

After resting, she stood up, almost giving in. But she was lightened when she saw the red-headed 2nd year jogging past her.

She smiled widely and pulled his shirt, catching his attention, "Ka~mio-kun~!"

"Hey L/n, what's up? Do you have any business with me?"

"Um, yes!"

"Okay, spill it."

"Will you go to the concert with me?! Please I got rejected many times already! You're my only chance now Kamio-kun! I'm begging you!"

"Well, I'm free tomorrow. But what band is it?"

"It's One Ok Rock!"

"Woah, isn't that luxurious?"

"Yes! I know! Their tickets cost 7000 yen! Good thing I'm an early bird and it was discounted in half, I already collected 7000 yen that time so I bought two tickets, plus there's a free frappe when two people came!"

"What happened to the people you asked?"

"Ah, the others said they can't make it and some of them aren't fans of the band and the crowds. An will have something to do tomorrow, Ishida-kun's brother will come home, I'm scared to hear Tachibana-senpai's answer and Ibu-kun left me roasted and alone."

"Tachibana-san's answer?"

"It doesn't matter! Please Kamio-kun~!"

'But Tachibana-san will accept nonetheless and Tetsu's brother?' he thought as he stared at her puppy eyes.

"Hahaha okay."

"Really?"

Her eyes gleamed as she smiled triumphantly, making him blush at her cute and bubbly demeanor.

"Shall I pick you up?"

"You don't need to. We will just meet up at the station at 1:00 pm, is that okay?"

"Hm, sure..."

"The concert will start at 1:30 pm, don't worry, I got the VIP tickets so we can sit in front."

"You really saved your money for that band huh?"

"Yeah."

"I also have one but it's just the normal one, well there will be a lot of people so it'll be a high possibility that I might sit at the back."

"Hm, I guess that's all. I'll be looking forward tomorrow, thank you so much Kamio-kun. You really save me."

She bowed as her appreciation and left. He watched her happily walking away and chuckled, "Did she ask me out on a date or she only did that for the free frappe?"

Y/n packed up her things into her small bag before slinging it into her arms. She went downstairs and said goodbye to her mother.

She rode the train and will soon arrive at the city, looking at the large clock displayed on the wall she can see at the transparent window, "12:39? I can still make it."

After a few minutes, the passengers have permission to leave the transportation. She hopped out of the train and saw Kamio tapping his feet impatiently.