"I knew it," she muttered to herself, her voice filled with a mixture of resentment and hurt. "He's exactly as I thought-a heartless player."

With a heavy heart, Y/n resolved to distance herself even further from Jungwon, determined not to get caught up in his games. She closed her curtains, shutting out the unwanted reality playing out next door.

As she sat in her room, the weight of the recent revelation settled upon her. She felt a mix of relief for having her doubts confirmed, but also a tinge of sadness for the girl involved. Y/n couldn't help but empathize with the pain that awaited her.

Despite the storm of emotions raging within her, Y/n knew that she had made the right decision to guard her heart. She didn't want to be just another name on Jungwon's list of conquests.

Seeking Refuge:

Y/n's heart couldn't take the incessant noises coming from Jungwon's room any longer. She needed to escape the overwhelming reality unfolding next door. Determined to find solace, she made her way to her friend Mia's house.

When Y/n arrived at Mia's doorstep, her annoyance and frustration were evident on her face. Mia opened the door, flashing a playful smile, but it quickly faded when she saw Y/n's expression.

"Whoa, Y/n, what's wrong?" Mia asked, concerned.

Y/n sighed heavily, unable to hide her frustration. "I just can't bear to hear those disgusting intimate noises coming from Jungwon's room. It's his first day here, and he's already at it."

Mia's eyes widened in surprise, and then she chuckled knowingly. "Ah, I see. You've had enough of our charming new neighbor, huh?"

Y/n rolled her eyes, feeling a mix of annoyance and embarrassment. "You have no idea. It's just... ugh, I can't stand him. He's living up to his 'fuckboy' reputation, and I want nothing to do with it."

Mia motioned for Y/n to come inside, her tone gentle. "Come on in, Y/n. Let's get you away from all that noise. You can stay here for as long as you need."

Grateful for Mia's understanding, Y/n entered her friend's house, feeling a sense of relief wash over her. Mia always knew how to lift her spirits, and being in her company provided the comfort she needed in this troubling moment.

They settled in the living room, and Mia handed Y/n a warm cup of tea, a soothing gesture that spoke volumes. Y/n took a sip, feeling the tension in her body slowly ease.

"I just don't get it," Y/n said, her voice tinged with frustration. "Why does he have to be like that? It's like he takes pride in being a heartless player."

Mia nodded in agreement. "I know it's frustrating, but some people thrive on that lifestyle. Maybe he's not ready for anything serious, or perhaps he's just seeking temporary pleasures."

Y/n sighed, gazing into her cup of tea. "Well, that's not something I want to be a part of. I'm tired of all the drama and games. I just want a simple, drama-free life."

Mia placed a comforting hand on Y/n's shoulder. "And you have every right to want that, Y/n. Never compromise your values or beliefs for someone else. You deserve someone who will respect you and cherish you."

Y/n smiled faintly, appreciating Mia's words of wisdom. "Thanks, Mia. I'm glad I have you as my friend."

Mia smiled back, her eyes filled with warmth. "You'll always have me by your side, Y/n. We'll navigate life together, supporting each other through the good and the bad."

As the night went on, Y/n found comfort in Mia's friendship, knowing that she had someone she could count on.

Unexpected Encounters - Part III:

As Y/n bid farewell to her friend Mia and returned home, a sense of relief washed over her. At least Jungwon had stopped his noisy antics, and she hoped for a peaceful night's sleep.

Taking a warm shower, Y/n tried to wash away the lingering frustration from the day's events. She put on comfortable pajamas and settled into her bed, ready to finally rest. However, just as she was about to close her eyes, she heard a noise coming from her window.

Curious and a little annoyed, she walked over to open the curtains. To her surprise, there was Jungwon, leaning against his window frame, looking playfully and flirtatiously at her.

She rolled her eyes, already knowing what he might say, but decided to hear him out before closing the curtains. "What do you want now, Jungwon?" she asked, annoyance evident in her tone.

He grinned, unfazed by her irritation. "Just wanted to say goodnight to my lovely neighbor. Can't resist the chance to chat with you, even if it's through our windows."

Y/n scoffed, crossing her arms. "You have a funny way of saying goodnight. And FYI, you're not as charming as you think you are."

Jungwon chuckled, seemingly unbothered by her retort. "Oh, come on, Y/n. You know deep down you're intrigued by me. Admit it."

Y/n shook her head, unwilling to play his games. "You wish. I'm not falling for your 'fuckboy' persona."

He raised an eyebrow, a teasing glint in his eyes. "Ouch, harsh words. But you're not like other girls, are you? That's why I can't get you out of my mind."

Y/n sighed, feeling a mix of frustration and curiosity. "Look, Jungwon, it doesn't matter how persistent you are. I'm not interested in being another one of your conquests. So, just save your charm for someone else."

He smirked, not backing down. "You're a tough one to crack, Y/n. But I like a challenge."

Y/n rolled her eyes again, feeling exasperated. "Well, good luck with that. Now, if you don't mind, I'd like to get some sleep without any disturbances."

Jungwon chuckled, giving her a mock salute. "As you wish, my feisty neighbor. Sweet dreams."

Y/n closed the curtains, not bothering to respond. She knew it wouldn't be the last encounter with Jungwon, but she was determined to stay true to her convictions.

As she lay in bed, trying to shake off the lingering effects of their conversation, she couldn't deny that Jungwon's persistence had ignited a tiny spark of curiosity within her. However, she quickly brushed it aside, reminding herself of the heartbreak and drama that came with such encounters.

To be continued...