[Ch 1]+(Aubrey Academy)

Start from the beginning

'Is this because of my scores?', Nile thought to himself and is not going to complain about it.

It is a single dorm room since he had good scores at the examination from weeks ago.

Walking inside and locking the door from behind him as he didn't want some random person entering his dormitory.

Afterwards he put his bag from his bedroom and went to the window as he opened the window up and looked outside.

"My dorm is facing the other building far side", Nile said and admired the clear blue sky that didn't have any clouds.

The weather was nice and Nile wanted to have a normal school life.

Laying on his new bed he loves the softness and laid down instead of sitting.

"Wondering if I will be able to fit in", Nile said as he was a weird person to be precise.

Even from his previous life.

He never had anything from his previous life and he died from a pill overdose.

Nile didn't know at first when he woke up and he felt light like a feather.

Soon enough he realized that he died and had been roaming the land of the living for weeks.

Until his entire world blackened and was reborn as a newborn child that was abandoned by the parents.

Nile's parents left him at the orphanage and grew up being an odd ball of the group who couldn't fit in.

Was it because he was an alpha?

No, it was not because of that.

His always been an odd ball of the group.

He doesn't interact with people because Nile doesn't know how to properly communicate with people.

"Let's expect that no one will talk to me", Nile said to himself and didn't notice that it was already afternoon.

Which eyes were now fixated on the window and he was not affected by the bright light.

"My mouth is getting bland", Nile thought as he hadn't eaten his favorite food yet.

Nile opened the spatial pocket and took out six pieces of candy.

[Surgery Yema]

https://pin.it/XZuDT7Z

Yema balls with peanuts (how to make classic yema)
6 ingredients

Produce
• 1/4 cup Peanuts

Refrigerated
• 6 Egg yolks

Baking & Spices
• 1 tsp Vanilla essence
• 2 tbsp White sugar

Dairy
• 2 tbsp Butter
• 1 can Condensed milk, sweetened

He made the Surgery Yema before leaving the apartment that he had been living in for years and had a nice Beta Landlord.

Unwrapping the wrapper and put the Surgery Yema into his mouth as it melted with sweetness and he took out his headphones.

[Headphones]

Headset Clipart Transparent NPG Hd, Black And Red Wireless Headset, Headset

Nile listens to music while eating his candy and looking at the white ceiling.

[The Next Day]

Everyone was walking in their classroom and he got the Class 1-A that is his classroom.

[Classroom]

Some were entering the classroom that he was about to enter

'Here goes nothing anyway', Nile thought.

Inside the classroom the new students were excited as they were chatting with their own group or they called pack in terms.

His would rather from the left end side of the classroom and go to his seat.

Putting his bag from below his table and looking around but not for long as he took out a book and started reading.

The book was written by an Omega who had been writing about plants.

'There is a lot of new plants', Nile thought as they were no ordinary plants because they have magical properties.

In this Omegaverse which is in the interstellar era magic is used a lot in making life easier or making military weapons.

Nile then saw the teacher entering the classroom and everyone went to their seats and stayed quiet.

"Hello students of Class 1-A my name is Jordan Arkinson and I'm an owl and your teacher, everyone will introduce each other one by one", Jordan said with a calm tone and relaxed expression.

Every student inside the classroom one by one stood up and introduced themselves to the whole class.

Then it was Nile's turn.

Nile stood up from his seat and everyone was looking at him.

"Hi my name is Nile I'm 16 years old", Nile in a bland tone which made everyone scratch their heads.

"Is there anything else you want to say about yourself?", Jordan said towards Nile.

"Right.... I like reading books and that's all", Nile didn't want to add more as it is private.

"Alright then", Jordan said in a confused look on his face and Nile didn't say what animal he was which Jordan just let it slide.

The class started normal and Jordan was teaching them about science which was the first subject that the teacher is teaching the students.

Nile listened carefully.
______________________________________________________________________________________

[Thank You For Reading]