"I ain't mean to call you mean."

Adriano chuckled as he went up the stairs.

"Okay so girl, guess who we just had to drag for Yasmine."

"Who...wait tell me it wasn't Kim." I replied.

"Kim's bitch ass."

"No fucking way. What happened?"

"After all these years the bitch is still pressed. We were at the liquor store, Kaia and I were walking inside, Samai and Chase were ahead of us so they were already in the store. Next thing I know, I felt water splash all over us." Yasmine started.

"Bitch when we turned to look, it was Kim and her bitch ass friends." Kaia continued.

"Clearly she was still feeling some type of way because Kaia had beat her ass in the club a few years ago. I just went straight in my purse and took out my water bottle and flashed that shit all over them, because she had me fucked up."

"We beat them hoes up, she thought shit was sweet because she had backup, but them four lil scrawny white bitches weren't putting in no work."

"So here come Samai and I, confused as fuck until we saw it was our girls getting into it. Samai jumped in and I opened the bottle of casamigos and drowned them hoes." Chase added. "Eyes were on fire! Them bitches were yelling like that nigga on SpongeBob 'My eyessss', fuck them hoes."

"And you know, I'm a nigga so I couldn't really grab them up. But I woulda straight molly wopped them bitches, wipe the floor with them hoes, then stack em on a skewer like a kebab." Chase said getting hype, standing up and doing the fighting motions.

"She ain't learn the first time. But you know me, I'm always ready." Kaia says.

I love these guys. Three months had passed since we first met but you would think we'd been friends forever. Since the moment we met they treated me like their own and I appreciated that.

I was excited to come back and see Camilla but Karla had shut down the shop to go into retirement. Camilla decided it was time for new things, right now she and Lucas are doing road trips across the states. I truly wish them the best. I definitely missed them but we do talk often over the phone.

Karla has been enjoying her retirement, she's been focusing on her greenhouse garden, which has been going amazing.

I'm glad I met my new group of friends and family. It's still amazing how I found out Samai is my cousin. After the initial shock and meeting my parents everything went smoothly after that. Samai and her two kids often visit them, we have dinners and get together ever so often.

I see she's been warming up to them more and it seems like she's been a part of the family since forever.

Life is going great and I'm happy.

"Bitch over there daydreaming." Chase comments which snaps me out of my head.

"I love you guys. I want more chipotle." I whined.

"Girl you just ordered two bowls from there watchu mean you want more chipotle."

Fuck, that's my fifth one today. What the fuck is wrong with me?

"No more liquor, you boutta eat the entire balance off ya man's card." Kaia spoke. "Then again, he won't mind. Do you girlie."

"Bitch I'm fucked up, Gio is gonna be mad, I told him I wouldn't drink." Yasmine said, her head resting on her hands.

"I'm boutta go to sleep on this damn floor." Samai added.

"I'm taking the island." Kaia slurs.

"I'll take anywhere I don't care." Chase says his eyes low.