3.2 Bonded Pixies

Start from the beginning

"You better detransform to save energy." Layla recommended when they were on the ground. 

"You too. Better save our energy for something important." 

She would wonder why she didn't automatically transform back, she had been using her powers a lot but there was no time. No time at all. 

They called for Brandon and Stella on the ground but they weren't there. "Oh no!"

"Good. That means they're alive." Sky pointed out. 

"hey Look!" Layla pointed to two figures crumpled on the ground. "They're over there!"

They ran over. Skylar pushed her hand out, operating the fog and dust but luckily it was only some rocks. 

"Good. It's only some boulders."

"What's over there?" Skylar looked over to Bloom who ran over to something. They all following quickly  behind her. 

"Hey! It's an underground river!" 

"Oh no...they must've fallen in there!"

The group stared at the aggressive running water. It violently splashed against the rocks around and the currents were strong. 

"Well I don't know about you guys but I'm going after them!" Sky held Bloom back.

 "No!"

"Bloom the waters are really strong. You could get hurt. Besides, I took that river to escape. I'm sure their already back where we started." Layla reasoned. 

"Okay then lets find them—"

"No! Bloom we'd be wasting time. The pixie need our help!" 

"We can complete the mission on our own. I'm sure they're fine." Skylar comforted. "Even if they come back a bit bruised I can fix that with the snap of my fingers. C'mon, we'll complete the mission ourselves and then get back to Alfea." 

Bloom hesitantly agreed and so they continued walking some more. 

And more. 

And more. 

And guess what? They walked some more. 

"Layla we've been walking forever." Skylar complained. Bloom was on her back after getting tired. "Are you sure we're not just lost?" 

"I recognise this passageway!" Layla said. "Come on!" 

Skylar ran after Bloom with on her back, Sky quick on her heels. 

And do ya know what? 

They kept walking. 

"Isn't that sound lovely?" Randrops were falling onto crystals making small tingly sounds that echoed in the caves. 

"Yes! Musa would love it, if she were here. Don't you think?" Bloom ran her hand over a crystal. 

"We can tell her about it when we get back." Skylar added below. 

"It really is beautiful." Sky commented. 

They heard growls from behind them. Bloom jumped off Skylar's back.