One: Alfea

💗Thank you for clicking💗

(Quick note: this is not the trash  version Netflix tried to pass and it's also not the weird new winx where the cartoon style is different and ugly.  Imagine this as the nostalgic childhood winx that we all grew up with. This will also be a pretty long book as I will be rewatching most of the series and basing off my chapters off of the episodes. )

"Next!" Griselda's shrill voice cut through the air. The person infront of her stepped forwards. Maybe this was a mistake— Skylars thoughts were interrupted. 

"Next!" Skylar stepped up with her luggage. "What is your name, young lady?" Griselda asked. 

"Skylar Drago?" Skylark replied. After a quick look at her paper for confirmation Griselda's head snapped up. 

"Ms. Skylar! Welcome to Alfea! Headmistress Faragonda asked me to give you this. You can go in!" Griselda handed Skylar a note. Skylar muttered a thank you before quickly walking off. 

Skylar set down her black suitcase before opening the letter. 

__________________________________

Dear Ms. Skylar Drago, 

Welcome to Alfea, I'm so glad we were able to find a way to get you here. As by your request, you're rooming with Flora of Linphea. You have one other roommate, the Princess Of Callisto. 

You can either take the bus at 10pm on Friday or 10am on Saturday. We request you back on Monday morning or Sunday afternoon/evening. I hope you do enjoy staying here at Alfea. My door is always open, as is the library. If you want more details on the library you can come see me in my office and I can remind you of any details you've forgotten from earlier. 

BestRegards,

— Headmistress Faragonda.

__________________________________

Skylar smiled before folding the letter and placing it in her pocket. She looked around the sea of students, zipping and unzipping her fingerless leather black gloves. She kept looking until she saw a girl was brownish-blondish hair. She went over to her and tapped her shoulder. 

"Flora?" Skylar asked, the girl turned around and locked eyes with Skylar. 

"Skylar!" Flora hugged her before continuing. "I'm so glad you were able to make it!" 

"Me too! It's so weird seeing you in person again!" Skylar said, dragging her suitcase closer to her. 

They both talked for a bit before lining up with the rest of the students, Flora in the front row and Skylar right behind. They both straightened their backs before waiting to hear what Griselda had to say. 

"This school will be your home for the next five years." Griselda started. "BUT! This home can cease to be yours at any moment. The rules of this institution are based on discipline. Disregard these rules and I'll personally escort you to the front gate!" Students widened their eyes and started fidgeting. 

Griselda continued speaking. "This is not a magician school, you are not here to learn hocus-pocus. Consequently, you may not use your powers in the hallways or other common areas. In fact the only place where you may display your powers is in your classroom under teacher supervision. Is that clear, Princess Stella?" She pointed at a blonde haired girl who has a purple headband. All heads turned towards the blond. "Thanks to you and your antics, the potion laboratory will not be accessible until the next month at the earliest." Skylars mood was slightly dampened at this. She was curious on the potion lab and if anything in there could help her.