Chapter 036 - Natural Conversation

Start from the beginning

He then plays Rory's video again.

This time, Rory's video shows the chaotic condition where a human that is already infected attacks another person. That record was taken by Qunn's camera when they escape the Zomaftec.

Then that handsome man pauses the video again and acts looking down, shaking his head with smirking. He acts like it is already enough for him to see something that is for him is so ridiculous. Then he acts like he is so disappointed.

"Come one man... How come this... Ah... I am so tired man... So tired... Even if I sit still and do nothing more meaningful than watch this video man... This is so ridiculous... That is a super cheap setup condition video, look?! He said, zombie, but look at that, the person that attack another person, no makeup at all, is that a zombie?? It was just a very cheap actress that Rory paid to act. Oh my God... This is all fake. Do you know who is Rory? Here, guys, I tell you all. I did a browse about him. Here looks, on the screen... He is the youngest son of the O'Leorne family. This O'Leorne family has three sons, and the family business is run by the oldest and the second one, so this tiny Rory gets nothing, which is why he is seeking attention right now. O'Leorne's business is including sea expeditions and fishing. So he is just a fisherman. A fisherman that can't fish so he makes a fraud video with a low budget for attention seeking. That is who Rory is..."

"Wow... come on man... How come this fraud gets a lot of attention? His follower from only a few hundred suddenly rises up to seven million?? Come on man, if you do this, give this fraud credit, what will this country become?"

"BANG! BANG!" Suddenly a loud door banged heard on the video.

The handsome man sees the door that was banged and does nothing. He looks calm and just wants to continue his video.

"Well, that is maybe my mom. She is here right now, I must take care of her because she is suddenly getting a sickness like dementia. See, this country's government already does their best for us. Rather they must handle that 'Irish fraud', better they handle the more realistic problems like my mother's sickness."

"I know, something happening in Washington DC, but our Secretary of Defense already take control of it, right? He said everything is under control, so it means what it is. As good citizens, we must give trust to our government, and let them work. What happens in DC is just a normal outrage situation. It is easy for our military to handle that, our military is the best in the world. So for everyone that is not live in DC, like me who lives in the far west, don't add the problems, OK? We can do it first by not supporting this kind of fraudulent content, OK? In fact, Rory's account is blocked, right? It means he has already violated the rule, the rule that is created for our peaceful lives. OK? Now you understand me, right? Just ignore that fraudulent content, and just watch my content which is more meaningful to be watched. OK?"

"BANG! BANG! BANG!" The door is banged again.

"What's up Mom, I am making a video right now, can't you wait? Just knock on the door gently..." Said the handsome man while standing and approaching the banged door, now he is willing to open the door and wanted to communicate with the banging source that he thought it is his Mom...

When he opened the door...

It is his Mom...

But the Mom already has a lot of saliva flowing over her mouth, growling, furious looking, and attack that handsome man right away.

That handsome man at the beginning let the camera keep recording his action to let the audience see how good he is to his mom, but now what they see is a Mom that already lose control of her own body and attack her own son as prey.

That is how the video end.

And Rory closes the thumbnail that shows that video because since the beginning, that video is intentionally played on Rory's laptop, inside the car, while they are still crossing China's territory from the west to the east.