"I love you" I say not even realizing I said it. My feelings so overwhelmed inside of me I can't control how I feel around her.

"And I love you" she says poking my chest with a huge smile. She turns and walks into the bathroom and I hear the shower turn on. I decide to actually get dressed now and pick beige fitted slacks with a white button up that I tuck in leaving the top button unbuttoned so my cleavage shows. I roll the sleeves up to my elbows but make sure I bring a jacket because it's chilly here. I go through my suitcase looks for shoes. I'll save heels for dinner and it's probably not the best to walk around in anyway. I pick my classic white tennis shoes then add some necklaces and  I stare at my wedding band and engagement band together on my hand. They look gorgeous and I smile at the fact I'm actually married. I feel hands slip around my waist and a head on my shoulder knowing who it is.

"They look really good together" she says in my left ear giving me goosebumps.

"They do. You know my style perfectly, and thank you for helping me find the perfect band for it." I say looking back at the rings.

"Youre welcome" she says in a funny voice and makes me laugh. She can always lighten my mood.

"Do you want to eat at the hotel restaurant downstairs or somewhere else?" She asks while slipping on a white thong that says BRIDE on it. I smile at it and step closer to look at it.

"That's so hot. When did you get that? And Do you know any other coffee places?" I mumble out at once unable to tear away my eyes from the little white fabric. The closer I get I see something below the bride and then smile seeing the date of our wedding.

12.21

The date of the happiest day of my life.

"Kate got it for me at the bachelorette party." She smirks and puts on a white bralette that matches and takes out jeans and a black shirt. I watch her slip the jeans on and I help her button them. She then slips on the shirt which I can tell now is a black silky quarter zip shirt and when it falls over her breasts I just stare and hope I don't drool at how great it makes it boobs look.

"My eyes are up here" she laughs and I quickly look up at her laughing at me.

"Hey it's all fair game now that you're my wife." I say and spin is around so we're facing the long head to toe mirror. She looks at me through it and I instantly picture myself bending her over infront of it so I can see her face as I fuck her from behind.

"L-let's get some food" I quickly say and feel my cheeks heat up.

"What just happened" she asks smirking

"If I tell you, I'm afraid we won't leave the room." I say trying to walk away but she grabs my hand pulling me back.

"Promise we will do whatever you're thinking about when we get back?" She asks lowly, teasing almost as if she knows what I'm thinking.

I smirk at her and say "I promise" and hold up three fingers like the Boy Scouts do. When her loud laughs echo the room and her nose scrunches a little as she laughs my whole body feels on fire and that flame is never going out.
*******

"How much farther" I whine as I walk a step behind Scarlett, following her to the Notre Dame Cathedral.

"Babe one more block!" She laughs and pulls my arm with her hand so she can hook her arm into mine.

When we round the corner I can see it in the distance. How could you ever miss something so beautiful. I'm not a religious person, unless Im in bed and thanking god for the pleasure I'm receiving or giving, but something about the atmosphere you feel when you walk up the steps is crazy. It's like a peaceful wind and I feel a sense of warmth. It's weird not going to lie.