10 - A Confession?

WHY DO YOU THINK I'M SO EAGER TO WRITE THE NEXT PART? PROBABLY CAUSE SOMETHING LOVELY IS COMING UP...OR NOT? TOO MUCH SUSPENSE ISN'T IT? SORRY! ALRIGHT OK, NOW READ THE STORY AND GIVE ME THE ADEQUATE FEEDBACK YOU GUYS. LOVE YOU A LOT! ENJOY!

No One's POV

Back in their hotel room, Marinette and Adrien continue to exchange shy smiles and flirty glances. Neither is quite ready to make the first move to confess their budding romance.

As they prepare for bed, Marinette works up the courage to softly say, "Adrien...thanks again. For standing up for me today, I mean. It really meant a lot."

Adrien meets her gaze and replies earnestly, "You shouldn't have to put up with meanness like that, Marinette. You deserve to be treated with kindness and respect."

Marinette feels herself blushing again. "Well, you're very kind. And respectful." They share a long look, the tension building between them.

Then Adrien says, "Marinette, I... I had so much fun with you last night. And I think you're an amazing person." Marinette's heart starts racing. "I really like being around you," Adrien continues nervously.

Marinette smiles shyly. "I like being around you too, Adrien. More than I can say."

Adrien smiles back, hope and affection in his eyes. He gently takes Marinette's hand. "Would you...maybe want to go on a real date with me? When we get back?"

Marinette squeezes his hand softly. "I'd love to."

Smiling broadly now, Adrien moves closer. Marinette meets him halfway, and they share a sweet, lingering kiss. As they part, Marinette says softly, "Looks like our slumber party just turned into the start of something amazing."

"It really does," Adrien says, gazing at her fondly. They curl up together on the couch, sharing kisses and officially beginning their young love story.

Marinette could hardly believe it. After that incredibly sweet kiss goodnight, she was now officially dating Adrien! The next morning, she kept replaying the magical moment in her head, a permanent smile on her face.

Meanwhile, Adrien woke up feeling like the luckiest guy in the world. He'd been wanting to confess his feelings for Marinette for so long, and it had finally happened!

At breakfast, Alya and Nino immediately noticed the new vibe between their two smitten friends. "Alright, you two have some explaining to do!" Alya said with a knowing grin.

Adrien shyly reached for Marinette's hand under the table. "Well, we may have shared a little moonlight kiss last night," he admitted.

"It's true, we're officially dating now!" Marinette exclaimed. Squeals of excitement ensued.Over at the next table, Chloe and Lila glared in jealousy as the happy new couple was showered with congratulations.

As Adrien walked with Marinette hand-in-hand through the streets later, he knew this trip would always hold a special place in his memories. After all, it was here in this beautiful city that he and Marinette had finally begun their romantic love story.

"I can't wait to take you on our first real date back in Paris," Adrien said, giving her a quick kiss on the cheek.

"As long as we're together, anywhere is perfect," Marinette replied, resting her head on his shoulder happily. This was only the beginning of their new journey as girlfriend and boyfriend.

Miss Bustier's POV

The class chatter filled the hotel restaurant as students ate dinner together on their school trip to New York City. I could see many excited conversations taking place, especially between Adrien and Marinette who seemed quite close lately.