.....INTRODUCTION.....

MARINETTE : A 18-year-old girl who loves Fashion and she wants to join the "Gabriel Designs" company.

ADRIEN : A 18-year-old boy who works for his father's fashion brand "Gabriel Designs".

ALYA : A 18-year-old girl who is Marinette's best friend and Nino's girlfriend.

NINO : A 18-year-old boy who is Adrien's best friend and Alya's boyfriend.

**NO MLB JEWEL SUPERHEROES**

GABRIEL: Father of Adrien Agreste and husband of Emilie Agreste and the CEO of "Gabriel Designs", the most famous Fashion Company in Paris.

EMILIE : *Guys she is alive in this story* Mother of Adrien Agreste and wife of Gabriel Agreste. She is also the manager of "Gabriel Designs", her husband's company.

TOM : Father of Marinette Dupain-Cheng and he runs the most famous bakery in Paris along with his wife, Sabine.

SABINE : Mother of Marinette Dupain-Cheng and she and her husband, Tom runs the most famous bakery in Paris.

*******OTHER CHARACTERS*******

LUKA : Ex-boyfriend of Marinette Dupain-Cheng and they broke up because Luka was cheating on her with his new girlfriend, Kagami.

KAGAMI : Ex-girlfriend of Adrien Agreste and they broke up as Kagami was cheating on him with her new boyfriend, Luka.

CHLOE : Best Friend Of Lila and Kagami. These three girls together are popularly known as the "Devil Girls Triangle".

LILA : Best Friend of Kagami and Chloe. She is the leader of the "Devil Girls Triangle".

**************NOTICE**************

I'll be uploading all the chapters one by one and I hope you will love the story and please support me by joining my FB Group.

You can get the link to my facebook page by clicking on the description of my account.

And guys please subscribe to my YouTube channel also. You will also find that in my account description.

BYE FOR TODAY
HAVE A MIRACULOUS DAY

🐞🐞🐞 BUG OUT 🐞🐞🐞